All things Tony
Post a reply

El Monterey announces associate sponsorship of Tony Stewart

Fri Feb 25, 2011 12:19 pm

El Monterey announces associate sponsorship of Tony Stewart
2/25/11

Dinuba, CA – El Monterey, the #1 frozen Mexican food brand in the United States, will adorn Tony Stewart’s No. 14 Chevrolet Impala as an associate sponsor on a portion of the lower-area quarterpanel for the entire 2011 Sprint Cup race series.

“With a strong national fan base that is growing once again, NASCAR is the ideal platform for our El Monterey brand to extend its reach to the consumer,” said Bryce Ruiz, president and CEO of Ruiz Foods. “Our El Monterey products are perfect for every eating occasion – particularly race day gatherings. Each product in our Mexican line is easy to prepare offering today’s consumer convenience, quality and value.”

Ruiz Foods’ popular frozen snack brand – Tornados – is the primary sponsor of Ryan Newman’s No. 39 Chevrolet Impala for five Sprint Cup races in 2011. Tornados’ NASCAR sponsorship began in 2010.

El Monterey offers a wide variety of frozen Mexican snacks to include: taquitos, burritos, quesadillas, mini chimis, tamales, etc. that are perfect for every eating occasion.

Beginning April 1, 2011, El Monterey and Tony Stewart will partner for a retail and foodservice on-pack promotion involving integrated media outlets to include facebook, in-store promotion and fsi’s distributed nationally.

Re: El Monterey announces associate sponsorship of Tony Stew

Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:22 pm

Picking up more sponsorship money is always a good thing... especially in a tough economy. :)

Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:16 pm

Love my El Monterey burritos and toquitos!!! Though I have to lay off them for a while ;)

Good news!

TB14

Fri Feb 25, 2011 4:21 pm

I love the Tornados, all of the different ones. I'm always emailing Ruiz Foods for coupons. They send them right away too. lol

Fri Feb 25, 2011 5:05 pm

This is always good news. Associate sponsors are just as important and the big ones. Tony always has a good relationship with sponsors.

Fri Feb 25, 2011 6:30 pm

peanut1439 wrote:I love the Tornados, all of the different ones. I'm always emailing Ruiz Foods for coupons. They send them right away too. lol

ooooooo I have to try that! I love the Tornados ;)

Mon Jun 20, 2011 2:09 am

cool good news
Post a reply