FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

PRELUDE TO DAYTONA

<<

Annalee

Post Fri Feb 10, 2012 12:15 pm

PRELUDE TO DAYTONA

Speed channel is going to replay "Homestead-Miami" on February 16 th at noon. It was the best race I have ever seen or will probably see. It does something to my soul to watch it! I hate re-runs but this is different. I don't know how he won that race, I guess I really do. Tony was meant to win that race and he did! I would like to call it "Prelude to Daytona", maybe this will be his year to win it. Enjoy! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D !

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Fri Feb 10, 2012 1:02 pm

Re: PRELUDE TO DAYTONA

That's a Thursday... wonder if I can talk my wife out of watching her usual mid-day shows. :mrgreen:

Thanks for posting that!!
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

kim92164

Post Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:17 pm

Speaking from a woman's point of view, I think you would probably stand a better chance winning the lottery, lol. Unless one of these fits the situation: 1) you have another TV, 2) you're really, really nice to her and cook her dinner every night this week (or take her out) along with cleaning house and doing dishes and laundry, or 3) she's a diehard Tony fan. It might just be easier for you to just record the race to watch over and over again.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sun Feb 12, 2012 2:49 pm

She is a Tony Fan, originally being from Indiana, but I'm not sure if the description "diehard" applies.

I'll be testing the waters as Thursday approaches. I could always start watching the race on our old tube TV and then move to the HDTV when her shows are over. :idea: That might be the best I can get. :lol: :lol:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14

Return to Tony