FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

TONY TO DRIVE NATIONWIDE AT DAYTONA

<<

Lizard

Post Sun Feb 26, 2012 12:59 am

Re: TONY TO DRIVE NATIONWIDE AT DAYTONA

If I remember correctly it was basically "what made him think that would work" or "what made him think he could go there". Laced with a few 4 letter words of course.
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

Smoke_14

Post Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:02 am

Just heard the audio. Nothing really crazy was said. He just said in a sarcastic tone what f'n idiots thought blocking like that on the last lap was a good idea. That was really it. I've heard much worse from Tony and others drivers when listening on the scanner.
Leave the Ears On the Dog
<<

Smoke14Wins

Post Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:13 am

I had race buddy on from NASCAR.com & could watch is all over again after the race was over with on TV as long as I kept race budy still on. I E-mailed myself the link to see if I could get it later tonight & I just checked it out. It doesn't let me go back to view it again. I was going to replay it over to see what he said, I wasn't here at the computer during that time, I was watching the TV instead.
Smoke
"We know that Mother Nature is a woman. If she were a man, there would be no rain on race day."
<<

Lizard

Post Sun Feb 26, 2012 1:16 am

Apparently Kurt Busch has taken responsibility for the crash and Bad Brad is whining because NASCAR didn't throw the caution flag when he thought they should making him the winner.
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

Schmoopy1000

Post Sun Feb 26, 2012 4:45 am

beaverpond wrote:Wasn't Kyle on the inside and started to go up the track which then encouraged Joey to do the same thing. Feel free to correct me if I am wrong. If I am, who was on the inside along the yellow line.

After watching the replay. I do stand corrected. It wasnt logano blocking. It was Kurt Busch who went up there forcing logano & Bayne high. My bad to logano fans.
ImageImageImage
<<

wolfgang

Post Sun Feb 26, 2012 9:38 pm

Lizard wrote:Apparently Kurt Busch has taken responsibility for the crash and Bad Brad is whining because NASCAR didn't throw the caution flag when he thought they should making him the winner.

The restart before the last,Kyle jumped the start-i wonder if Tony knows? The flagman hadn't even waved the flag yet and Kyle was half a car length ahead of Tony.Didn't see the end of the race with two to go cuz i didn't allow extra time on the dvr,guess i'll have to wait till the middle of the week.No comments on Brad whining as i like him and as i said before,they ALL whine. :lol:
<<

lilman50

Post Mon Feb 27, 2012 9:54 am

We are routing for you Tony!
Previous

Return to Tony