FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

"DEAD WEIGHT"

<<

smokeingirl

Post Tue Dec 06, 2011 5:28 pm

"DEAD WEIGHT"

WELL I GUESS THE "DEAD WEIGHT" ISSUE CAN FINALLY BE PUT TO REST. TONY ADMITTED AT AFTER THE LAP THAT THE "DEAD WEIGHT" WAS IN FACT HIS GIRLFRIEND. IT WORKED CAUSE AFTER DROPPING HER HE STARTED RUNNIN BETTER.
<<

Lizard

Post Tue Dec 06, 2011 9:56 pm

Re: "DEAD WEIGHT"

smokeingirl wrote:WELL I GUESS THE "DEAD WEIGHT" ISSUE CAN FINALLY BE PUT TO REST. TONY ADMITTED AT AFTER THE LAP THAT THE "DEAD WEIGHT" WAS IN FACT HIS GIRLFRIEND. IT WORKED CAUSE AFTER DROPPING HER HE STARTED RUNNIN BETTER.

At what part did he say that cuz I missed it?
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

TishR

Post Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:18 pm

Yep he said it at "After the Lap" in Vegas and then turned and told Carl Edwards he gave her his number.
Tish
<<

muskrat3

Post Tue Dec 06, 2011 11:29 pm

Actually the hostest said it, He just laughed and Carl picked it up and ran with it, the only Comment that Tony actually made was that he gave her Carls number. the only thing can be seen on Nascar.com
I would rather be hated for who Iam the Loved for What Iam not
<<

Bel14

Post Wed Dec 07, 2011 6:14 pm

Lizard wrote:
smokeingirl wrote:WELL I GUESS THE "DEAD WEIGHT" ISSUE CAN FINALLY BE PUT TO REST. TONY ADMITTED AT AFTER THE LAP THAT THE "DEAD WEIGHT" WAS IN FACT HIS GIRLFRIEND. IT WORKED CAUSE AFTER DROPPING HER HE STARTED RUNNIN BETTER.

If you go to Nascar.com for the After the Lap video its at about 47 minutes in. Tony made the comment that he did not have a gf to Pi$$ off that night. The hostess made the comment something along the lines well you started winning after you dropped the dead weight. Tony laughed and said it worked didn't it. Carl then said you should Holla at her and that is when Tony said I gave her your number to her.
"Our race fans know more about my schedule than I know about my schedule...Race fans are a special breed of fan you do not see in other sports. They will ride the highest of the highs and the lowest of the lows with you no matter what."
Tony Stewart
<<

Lizard

Post Wed Dec 07, 2011 10:08 pm

Bel14 wrote:
Lizard wrote:

If you go to Nascar.com for the After the Lap video its at about 47 minutes in. Tony made the comment that he did not have a gf to Pi$$ off that night. The hostess made the comment something along the lines well you started winning after you dropped the dead weight. Tony laughed and said it worked didn't it. Carl then said you should Holla at her and that is when Tony said I gave her your number to her.

"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

<<

dirt93

Post Thu Dec 08, 2011 1:04 am

It seems that he does better when he is single.... hope he finds a woman who doesn't weigh him down.... ha ....like me ;-)
Here kitty kitty.. come get you some of this!!
<<

lmalley

Post Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:06 pm

The right woman would only help him, not these types (you all know what I mean) he usually goes for.
Other drivers who are married to quality partners like Carl, JJ, JG, Ryan, etc. have no spouse related
driving issues. Who knows? He's been single for so long it may be he's too set in his ways to adjust to a mate for life. i'd like to see him find love and have family which I thinks he yearns for.
<<

Lizard

Post Thu Dec 08, 2011 5:13 pm

lmalley wrote:The right woman would only help him, not these types (you all know what I mean) he usually goes for.
Other drivers who are married to quality partners like Carl, JJ, JG, Ryan, etc. have no spouse related
driving issues. Who knows? He's been single for so long it may be he's too set in his ways to adjust to a mate for life. i'd like to see him find love and have family which I thinks he yearns for.

I think he keeps looking for someone like Delana Harvick but there are very few like her out there. Just my opinion.

I do hope he finds someone and is able to start a family because he has said many times that is the one thing he feels like he is missing.

<<

tonysgirl14

Post Mon Dec 12, 2011 2:55 am

AMEN Tony does better when he is not attached to dead weight.
<<

reneern

Post Mon Dec 12, 2011 4:27 am

i guess delania needs to find tony a date/significant other!!?? :mrgreen: :P
<<

HRR

Post Wed Dec 14, 2011 2:55 pm

Lizard wrote:
lmalley wrote:The right woman would only help him, not these types (you all know what I mean) he usually goes for.

I think he keeps looking for someone like Delana Harvick but there are very few like her out there. Just my opinion.

I do hope he finds someone and is able to start a family because he has said many times that is the one thing he feels like he is missing.

Delana Harvick is a dog.. woof! I would not let me dog date her... lol.. maybe.. Jennifer Lopez! She's got enough (Back) to back him up! Or Martha Stewart? Na... that is just nasty!
<<

MyLadyWhiteWolf

Post Tue Apr 17, 2012 9:12 pm

I'm catching up on some old posts and this one caught my attention.

May I just say that we've all either experienced the whole issue with DEAD WEIGHT or we probably have even been someone's DEAD WEIGHT. Personally, I think it would take a very special person to be with Tony. Just like it will take a special person to be with me. I'm 36 years old and I've been single my whole life. I'm set in my ways and even though it would be nice to have a lifemate of my own (hence my love of wolves since they mate for life), it would take someone special to fill that position. He should have faith, he'll find the right one. I hate to see people longing for something that they just can't seem to catch. I know, I'm right there with him and completely understand.
“I hate to say I'm growing up because it scares me to think I might be but maybe I'm starting to realize there are more things to life than driving a race car.” ~Tony Stewart
<<

Smokesprincess

Post Tue Apr 17, 2012 11:08 pm

Yes its on youtube too...I so love that "Always sit the fat kid next to the tall girl" Is how he started it cause he put his head on Jami Little chest...thats when the I dont got a gf to P*ss off tonight. Lol he too funny. luv him. And true he need someone who understands his passion for racing. I keep saying I'm almost there..lol (me and 3millon others)
The greatest thing in life is doing what people say you cannot do! (Unknown)
<<

MyLadyWhiteWolf

Post Wed Apr 18, 2012 6:09 am

Smokesprincess wrote:Yes its on youtube too...I so love that "Always sit the fat kid next to the tall girl" Is how he started it cause he put his head on Jami Little chest...thats when the I dont got a gf to P*ss off tonight. Lol he too funny. luv him. And true he need someone who understands his passion for racing. I keep saying I'm almost there..lol (me and 3millon others)

Yes, I heard all that and saw it too. Now that he seems to have brought his feet back to earth, perhaps this will be his year to find what his peers have found. LOL And nice... 3 million huh? LMAO, with that many people "lusting" after you he's bound to find the right one soon! :P
“I hate to say I'm growing up because it scares me to think I might be but maybe I'm starting to realize there are more things to life than driving a race car.” ~Tony Stewart

Return to Tony