All things Tony
Post a reply

Re: Awards Show - YAWN

Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:07 pm

tonysgirl14 wrote:Ithought it was great got to see Tony a couple times. he sure was looking good.LOVE THAT MAN

And he's still single. :mrgreen:

Tue Dec 06, 2011 2:32 pm

I thought the awards show was okay. I do miss the goofy comedian they had when they were in New York. I didn't watch most of the things going on all week but I'll never forget Matt Kenseth and his Danica joke. Whoever would have thought he'd come up with a reply like that? As for putting a time limit on things is okay with me. I remember one year when Jeff Gordon was champion. I didn't think NASCAR would ever get finished with his awards and even the diamond ring they gave his wife at the time, Brooke. Jeff cried all the way through his part and it did get tiring after awhile. I think the Vegas show has a cheaper look to it than New York but thats Vegas....

Thu Dec 08, 2011 6:00 pm

I could only watch the speeches on Nascar.com. I would love to be able to find the entire show. The Newlywed game and After the Lap were hilarious. I loved it.

Thu Dec 08, 2011 8:48 pm

kim92164 wrote:I could only watch the speeches on Nascar.com. I would love to be able to find the entire show. The Newlywed game and After the Lap were hilarious. I loved it.

the newlywed game was posted on one of these threads. The whole thing. Dont remember which thread though

Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:04 pm

Newlywed Game.

Fri Dec 09, 2011 2:16 pm

After The Lap

Post a reply