FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Needed That

<<

Extractor

Post Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:14 pm

Needed That

Had to put my dog down in June 2010. Had Spinal Surgery in December 2010 exacerbated after attending the NW Homestead race and replacing electrical outlets while listening to the cup race the next day. Watched my close friend and colleague go downhill till he was buried in late February.
He would always call after TS would win and got me in 2005 a leather Championship jacket. Would always think of him after TS won a race. Got a 90/70 ticket in May and eventually beat it after 4 months representing myself with the tenacity of TS. Until I attended the race and supporting events at Homestead, was in a funk. What a feeling to have been at Homestead for Nov 20th cup race. I'll attend racing school in 2013 after the required 2 year healing period is up. Hopefully TS will have opened such a school by then.
Thanks for helping my recovery with that Championship run,
R
<<

tonysgal

Post Sat Dec 03, 2011 12:26 pm

Re: Needed That

good luck with your healing. following Tony brings out the best in all of us. he is a fighter and a true champion.

hang tuff

tg
the nice things about race cars is some days they're awesome and some days you can't find your ####- Donny Schatz

Return to Tony