ImageImageImageImageImage

ImageImageImage

FIVE FOR WINS THIS SEASON AND THREE CHAMPIONSHIPS

WTG TONY AND TEAM!!!!!!!!

Re: IT's HAPPY HAPPY DANCE TIME!!!!!!

Sun Nov 20, 2011 9:43 pm

WOW!

UN-FREAKIN-BELIEVABLE :!: :!: :!: :!: :!: :!:

What an awesome win by Tony... congrats to the entire #14 team!!!!!

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Sun Nov 20, 2011 10:22 pm

I am so happy... was SOOOO freakin' out the last laps.... Congratulations to Smoke!!! No woories here.. WOOoOoOooOOo HHhOooOooOoooo

Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:08 pm

That was one freaking AWESOME race! Smoke was driving like he was racing at Eldora! lol! LOVE watching that man do his stuff! He fought back from adversity several times and never lost a beat! Kept that positive, fighting attitude and it paid off! This will make the racing withdrawal that I "suffer" from every winter go by a bit better!! SMOKE FREAKING ROCKS!!! :)

Sun Nov 20, 2011 11:34 pm

It's hard to express this win and championship with words.

wow

you are the man
and as your poster says "Believe" #3 is magic.........

Mon Nov 21, 2011 5:06 am

lovintonyin09 wrote:That was one freaking AWESOME race! Smoke was driving like he was racing at Eldora! lol! LOVE watching that man do his stuff! He fought back from adversity several times and never lost a beat! Kept that positive, fighting attitude and it paid off! This will make the racing withdrawal that I "suffer" from every winter go by a bit better!! SMOKE FREAKING ROCKS!!! :)

You hit the nail on the head with that statement! Tony was not going to be denied.. he backed up what he said last Thursday..and WON IT ALL! Go Smoke! Put your name in the history book. Won 5 of 10 Chase races..####..JJ did not even do that! That is DOMINANCE! Way to go 14 team.. 2012.. HERE WE COME! WHo is Jimmie again? Where did he finish? LOL.. the Busch brothers in the points side by side..that is just too funny!

TOny.. you need to keep Darian .. you got to keep him! He made the right calls all Chase! He has proven...he would not give up on you and the team,not knowing his fate! You guys are true Champions!

Mon Nov 21, 2011 11:40 am

I'm still dancing myself. What a race! My nerves may never be the same!

Mon Nov 21, 2011 1:08 pm

dancing-cat.gif
dancing-cat.gif (118.59 KiB) Viewed 758 times
Post a reply