FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Ahh, No Pressure, No Nerves

<<

Smoke14TS

Post Sat Nov 05, 2011 11:30 am

Ahh, No Pressure, No Nerves

In 2002 and 2005, we had to worry about Tony holding the lead over the last few weeks. I personally wracked my brains over the last few weeks of both of those seasons, and I'm sure I ain't the only one.

This year Smoke's back in the title fight but he's the pursuer rather than the pursuee. Yeah t'd be great to see him win the title, but all the pressure's on Carl and his team and his fans.
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

ndunn

Post Sun Nov 06, 2011 12:28 pm

Re: Ahh, No Pressure, No Nerves

It would be awesome for Tony to win this year. The media might just have to change their attitude to positive. It would make Tony so happy to turn in a championship to Gene Haas. All he'd have to say with a big smile is "Told ya so". I'm sure Mr. Haas wouldn't doubt it a bit.... It would be fantastic to see Margaret Haas at the championship table as Tony's car owner.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

tonysgirl14

Post Sun Nov 13, 2011 1:51 am

sure hope so he is itching for it this year
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sun Nov 13, 2011 9:19 am

Tony looked & sounded relaxed during practice & qual. :D Maybe he's just playing head games with Carl. ;)
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

Countdown to the 2015 Daytona 500
<<

ndunn

Post Sun Nov 13, 2011 10:30 am

Tony is doing just fine. This time the championship is for him. He is the boss and he wants that trophy to go back and sit in a glass case for all the employees to savor in pride. They've all earned it especially Gene Haas who took the chance on Tony. SHR has been awesome for the past 3 seasons. For all those involved "Take the championship and run with it".
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Lisa14

Post Sun Nov 13, 2011 3:10 pm

I was watching Trackside at Phoenix on Friday night and I noticed a fan in the crowd with a homemade sign that read: "Hey Carl, is your "Smoke 14" detector on?" Ha! Ha! :P
Go get 'em Tony! Bring home the championship trophy!
<<

mutinywxgirl

Post Sun Nov 13, 2011 11:26 pm

Lisa14 wrote:I was watching Trackside at Phoenix on Friday night and I noticed a fan in the crowd with a homemade sign that read: "Hey Carl, is your "Smoke 14" detector on?" Ha! Ha! :P
Go get 'em Tony! Bring home the championship trophy!

I love it!!!
~ Lisa ~

-KJ4NKM-
<<

reneern

Post Mon Nov 14, 2011 2:11 am

8-) homestead is going to be on #### of a race!! I am bettingn tony book ends. nothing against j.j. but is sure will me neat to see someone else with the trophy!!

Return to Tony