All things Tony
Post a reply

Phoenix Paint Scheme

Tue Nov 08, 2011 9:12 pm

Tony will be running a Coca-Cola paint scheme this weekend. Any pics?

Re: Phoenix Paint Scheme

Wed Nov 09, 2011 11:12 am

I didn't even know about it...so, you know more than I do. I checked a few places and haven't seen anything, but I'll keep my eye out. ;) 8-)

Wed Nov 09, 2011 6:44 pm

Last night on race hub, Tony was promoting the new Coke can. New colors. It is white with red lettering, not the normal red with white. I think, don't know, that maybe his car will be white with red lettering and may have the polar bears on it. Can't wait to see how it turns out.

Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:58 am

If there is a paint scheme coming out for this weekend, I am sure we will get a look at it within the next day or so. I will replicate it as I do for all drivers and schemes for pc racing games. That would be cool to see him run a Coke car.. but .. honestly... I think I would stay with Office Depot scheme.. been good luck with his wins this year. :D

Thu Nov 10, 2011 12:32 pm

Jayskis has Tony's scheme for Phoenix listed as Office Depot Copy & Print????

Thu Nov 10, 2011 2:58 pm

no one is running a Coke Car as far as I know.
But all the drivers in the Coca-Cola racing family are promoting a fundraiser for Coke's foundation to help Polar Bears.
All the drivers did a commercial that will probably air a lot this weekend during the races.
buy a white can or bottle of coke w/ white bottle cap, Coke matches the money to give to the World Wildlife Fund to help Polar Bears.

Thu Nov 10, 2011 3:24 pm

Thu Nov 10, 2011 5:32 pm

I heard a little bit about the paint scheme on a podcast from Tuesday featuring Tony. He said that the roof of his car would be painted white for this promotion.

Fri Nov 11, 2011 2:08 am

Loved how they started the video with Tony!

Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:12 pm

From the couple of times I have caught it during practice, the only difference is the roof is white with red 14.

On a side note, Tony seems relaxed and enjoying things and Carl looked stressed.

Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:26 pm

Yes, for those of you who can't watch practice, Tony's car is the black Mobil 1 with a white roof and red 14. Go Tony!

Fri Nov 11, 2011 3:53 pm

So far, Tony is not real fast in practice, 24th so far, I think. His car looked a little loose. Will his team be one of the ones that finds the handle on this "new" track or one of the ones that don't? Hmmmmm :? :?

Fri Nov 11, 2011 4:19 pm

I saw him up to 8th fastest, unless I was mistaken. Trying to watch while working not always easy.

Fri Nov 11, 2011 6:30 pm

he may not have gone into qual trim until very late in the practice. Almost time for the 2nd practice. :D
Post a reply