FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

"Dead" Subject

<<

HiddenHollow

Post Wed Oct 19, 2011 9:08 am

Re: "Dead" Subject

smoke14rulez wrote:...I thought most blondes WERE brunettes? :lol: ....atleast that's what I've found... :o :shock: ;)

And exactly HOW did you determine that? :shock: ;) :lol: :lol: :lol:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Lizard

Post Fri Oct 21, 2011 3:00 pm

Look since none of us are Tony we will never know who or what he meant and if it was planned or just out of having finished a race and being happy just said what was on his mind.

Personally I think he may have been thinking things as he was heading to victory lane and then being that he is Tony just said what was on his mind. Look JZ was a user and he finally figured that out and from some things I have heard she was still showing up after they broke up and maybe he was sending a message.

Tony has been who is from the beginning you either love him or think he's an ####. I happen to love him because he does not try to be what others want just to be more marketable(Jimmie, Carl, and others).
"If it works for you, do it. If its how you feel, act it. Just be yourself, and if being yourself means you`re being cocky once in a while, have at it." Tony Stewart

"I`m too lazy to work my real job. I love what I do." Tony Stewart
<<

SmokesAngel

Post Fri Oct 21, 2011 8:45 pm

My personal thoughts on the matter are this...
Tony is Tony. He is honest to the point he gets his #### in trouble on a daily basis. If he said she was dead weight, she was. I don't necessarily think he needs a certain color in a woman, I just think he needs to stop chasing the 20 something drama queens but he makes the choices so really its none of our business. He's a great racer and regardless of what he says you can't change his ability.
Previous

Return to Tony