All things Tony
Post a reply

Another garbage truck in Kansas????

Fri Oct 07, 2011 9:19 pm

I hope the resident genius (Darian) figures things out faster than last weekend :roll: :shock: :roll:

Re: Another garbage truck in Kansas????

Fri Oct 07, 2011 10:01 pm

I really hope not but he didn't qualify well. I didn't get to see qualifying but I'll be able to watch practices tomorrow.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:29 am

Tony was quoted as saying "Friday's for show, and Sundays for dough" I ain't worried about qualifing. They have 2 practices tomorrow, I think they will be just fine.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 1:39 am

muskrat3 wrote:Tony was quoted as saying "Friday's for show, and Sundays for dough" I ain't worried about qualifing. They have 2 practices tomorrow, I think they will be just fine.

they thought the same last week too...................... 8-)
especially since after quals he said "we've got alot of work to do"

Sat Oct 08, 2011 7:30 am

Swapping a transmission and driveshaft to fix the same vibration as last week is NOT the way to find speed in practice! SHR has a chassis dyno, I think, so just how did they miss the vibration at the shop? Someone (not mentioning any names but his initials are Darian Grubb) is bringing crap cars to the track! :x As long as Tony's in the "dead weight riddance" mode, maybe he should swing the axe again...... :?: :?: :?:

Sat Oct 08, 2011 9:46 am

I'll be watching today's practices (at the expense of college football) with great interest to see if they can get this car set up to Tony's liking. He can't afford another "Dover."

Sat Oct 08, 2011 11:53 am

smokeshowJOE wrote:Swapping a transmission and driveshaft to fix the same vibration as last week is NOT the way to find speed in practice! SHR has a chassis dyno, I think, so just how did they miss the vibration at the shop? Someone (not mentioning any names but his initials are Darian Grubb) is bringing crap cars to the track! :x As long as Tony's in the "dead weight riddance" mode, maybe he should swing the axe again...... :?: :?: :?:

:lol: 8-) :lol: 8-) ....Long time no see Joe, hope all's well.... :shock: :shock:

Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:40 pm

I see the big difference is in the attitude, and the history, Tony was saying before hand that Dover is one of his 2 worse tracks, Kept hitting on how bad he was at Dover. Then yes the car wasn't right and they couldn't seem to get it comfortable for him.
Kanasas is one of his best tracks. Today in practice he looked better. and remember. 1 Hestarted from 26th and won Chicago, 2 This will probably be a fuel milage and strategy race. Lately those have been better.

Sat Oct 08, 2011 2:55 pm

....Long time no see Joe, hope all's well....

...busier than a one-armed paper hanger, but otherwise, doing good...hope things going well for you (haven't seen any reports of SWAT teams active in MB, :D )

and looks like Smoke hasn't found the handle....p23 in final practice, I think....may be another long Sunday afternoon :(

Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:34 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:I hope the resident genius (Darian) figures things out faster than last weekend :roll: :shock: :roll:

WTF????.....I guess I'll take a 15th place finish over 9th anyday??.......... :mrgreen: :roll:

Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:47 pm

cant blame the brain trust for that one.........

Sun Oct 09, 2011 5:52 pm

michaeljohn wrote:cant blame the brain trust for that one.........

I'll blame who I want, thank you.....he should've at least had the balls to say NO, stay out. Plus, how in the f#ck do ya go from 2nd place to sh!t in 2 pit stops?? I just don't get the thought process in this camp. Why try to fix what doesn't seem to be broken :? :? :?

Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:01 pm

The lack of brain trust is the one who is supposed to know the strategy and also make changes on the fly. On that last pit, when Tony slid, he should have said just change two, not all four.

Also, Michael, what the #### is a Gay boy junior fan doing on a Tony Stewart forum? Go back to your own fan forum and take your stupid video clips with you. At least there you can talk about the moonlight cuddling he does with his daddy/boss #24.

Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:06 pm

hhmmmmm seein some multi personalities here...... :roll:

tc

Sun Oct 09, 2011 6:12 pm

SpeedRacerX wrote:

The lack of brain trust is the one who is supposed to know the strategy and also make changes on the fly. On that last pit, when Tony slid, he should have said just change two, not all four.

Also, Michael, what the #### is a Gay boy junior fan doing on a Tony Stewart forum? Go back to your own fan forum and take your stupid video clips with you. At least there you can talk about the moonlight cuddling he does with his daddy/boss #24.

wondering which "blast from the past" this may be ??? :shock: :shock:
Post a reply