All things Tony
Post a reply

Re: What another championship would do for Tony

Sat Nov 05, 2011 2:02 pm

He he... I have heard it said many times recently that Tony is the last person not named Johnson to win the championship... LOL Does anybody remember Smoke Johnson?????

Sat Nov 05, 2011 3:12 pm

3 championships would put him with all the greats in championships.
if you look at the guys with 3 championships or more, is an extremely impressive list.
there are no accidents on that list.

Sat Nov 05, 2011 10:51 pm

I've still got my money ready for that new 2011 Championship jacket!

Sun Nov 06, 2011 10:17 am

Smoke14Wins wrote:I've still got my money ready for that new 2011 Championship jacket!

I would FIND the money for that, myself :!: :D :D :D Maybe not pay the electric bill that month.

Sun Nov 06, 2011 11:59 am

HiddenHollow wrote:
Smoke14Wins wrote:I've still got my money ready for that new 2011 Championship jacket!

I would FIND the money for that, myself :!: :D :D :D Maybe not pay the electric bill that month.

LMAOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO....i hear ya man!!!!

tc

Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:30 am

What a race. If confidence decides it Smoke all the way. It has been so long since he has been this confident. I really want my comercial made!!!

Mon Nov 07, 2011 2:27 am

way to go Tony yes a championship would be just great good luck TONY

Mon Nov 07, 2011 4:25 am

omg. what a difference a chase win makes!! i really feel smoke is gonna do it!! :lol: :o

Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:12 am

Hey Carl... here kitty, kitty. ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:34 am

HiddenHollow wrote:Hey Carl... here kitty, kitty. ;) :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I really was waiting for him to break out with that yesterday. He needs to do it next week. But, I can see him waiting until Homestead to do it......just because he knows we're ALL waiting for it! Could you imagine the outburst if he did that during an interview???? :mrgreen:

Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:56 am

ROFL - that would be priceless!!

Mon Nov 07, 2011 12:03 pm

I loved Tony's response to the question about how his day had gone, did he feel he had a good run "well I guess it was ok".

Also during the post race presser I saw someone post, "Darn he didn't wear the hat and bring the guns" and in response someone said "Tony with guns and media in site, not a good idea".

Mon Nov 07, 2011 1:12 pm

Lizard wrote:Also during the post race presser I saw someone post, "Darn he didn't wear the hat and bring the guns" and in response someone said "Tony with guns and media in sight, not a good idea".

LOLOLOL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh yeah, most definitely NOT a good idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mon Nov 07, 2011 7:49 pm

I too thought Tony was gonna say that in Sunday's race & sorta felt let down he didn't, lol. :lol:

I feel like a little kid at Christms time & having to wait for everyone to come & get into the front room for Christmas before gifts can be opened.......excited, anxious..........just don't burts the bubble anyone this year!

Mon Nov 07, 2011 9:53 pm

I really hope we get it this week! If he's behind Carl and is reeling him in, I have a feeling it may come out - but this time, it may be "here, ducky, ducky, ducky"! :mrgreen:
Post a reply