FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Thanks for the awesome Birthday Gift Tony!!!

<<

smokes#1

Post Mon Sep 19, 2011 4:46 pm

Thanks for the awesome Birthday Gift Tony!!!

Thanks, Tony for the great Birthday Gift! Your win today was awesome.
I turned 50 with all my wishes come true, thanks to you. I went Skydiving a couple of weekends ago as a gift from my husband. I jumped from l8,000 ft for the first time. Way cool! I recieved all kinds of great University of Alabama stuff, cause I am a crazy Bama fan and then today I took my last day of vacacation from setting dies at the shop and got to see you get your first win! I have my Smoke tee shirt ready to wear to work tommorrow. Great win. You made my Birthday complete. Keep it up I plan to see you in the winners circle at the end of the chase. I believe you can do it.
Nancy B.
<<

onerockindoc

Post Mon Sep 19, 2011 6:17 pm

Re: Thanks for the awesome Birthday Gift Tony!!!

Nancy, first Happy Birthday. I personally thought I was the one he won for, but never mind about that!!!

Anyone have a birthday coming up on Sunday? Apparently this is the new SHR trend.
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Bob Marley
<<

tlmerk

Post Mon Sep 19, 2011 7:25 pm

Re: Thanks for the awesome Birthday Gift Tony!!!

Haha Happy Birthday Guys! I just turned 50 this July Doc so I am with you on that milestone.

Today's race was awesome!! So much for Tony thinking he doesn't deserve to be in the Chase. Hope this is the momentum he needed to whip some butt this season! WHOOOOP!
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!

Return to Tony