All things Tony
Post a reply

Tony 3rd great finish!

Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:46 pm

Tony gained 8 seconds on the leaders in the remaining laps and came out of no where to finish thrid (was running 8th). He is now 23 points ahead ok BK 42 ahead of Denny. 23 is just about half a race so Tony and co should be feeling good.

Great job by Tony by driing it and Daraian for adjusting the car and the pit crew for getting better after a few bad ones earlier. Who knows he could make a run here late in the year and be a title contender.

Re: Tony 3rd great finish!

Tue Sep 06, 2011 3:50 pm

What a spectacular race that was! My only complaint was that 24 and 48 were racing each other so hard the last 5 laps that we didn't get to see Smoke pick up those 5 places. Even my 3yo was yelling cause I was so excited :mrgreen:

Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:03 pm

That WAS a great finish to the race :!: Tony drove his a$$ off to get 3rd. Way to go # 14 team!

Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:10 pm

Where the HellO did Tony come from. WAY TO GO TONY!!!!!!!

Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:15 pm

duffygoofy wrote:Where the HellO did Tony come from. WAY TO GO TONY!!!!!!!

The cameras were stuck on the great battle between the 24 & the 48 (as they should be) so Tony's move to the front didn't get shown. But who cares... Tony took care of business today :!: :D :D :D :D :D :D

Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:16 pm

A2Zmama wrote:What a spectacular race that was! My only complaint was that 24 and 48 were racing each other so hard the last 5 laps that we didn't get to see Smoke pick up those 5 places. Even my 3yo was yelling cause I was so excited :mrgreen:

Yeah, what's UP with that ESPN? :( Great Finish Tony!!! :D :mrgreen:

Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:20 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:
duffygoofy wrote:Where the HellO did Tony come from. WAY TO GO TONY!!!!!!!

The cameras were stuck on the great battle between the 24 & the 48 (as they should be) so Tony's move to the front didn't get shown. But who cares... Tony took care of business today :!: :D :D :D :D :D :D

The last time i look up he was in 8 th. WOOOOOOOOOOWOOOOOOOO TONY.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:24 pm

Hey Duffy, I see you went back to the baby avatar shaking his money-maker. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:26 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:Hey Duffy, I see you went back to the baby avatar shaking his money-maker. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad u can see better. :lol:

Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:27 pm

duffygoofy wrote:
HiddenHollow wrote:Hey Duffy, I see you went back to the baby avatar shaking his money-maker. :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Glad u can see better. :lol:

Can't miss that. ;) :D

Tue Sep 06, 2011 4:29 pm

Needed a change. :lol:

Tue Sep 06, 2011 6:01 pm

i had to watch it on track pass but it seemed like an awesome race couldn't believe that charge by tony too bad we never had a few more laps.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 8:53 pm

jsw14 wrote:
A2Zmama wrote:What a spectacular race that was! My only complaint was that 24 and 48 were racing each other so hard the last 5 laps that we didn't get to see Smoke pick up those 5 places. Even my 3yo was yelling cause I was so excited :mrgreen:

Yeah, what's UP with that ESPN? :( Great Finish Tony!!! :D :mrgreen:

I understand folks want to know what is going on up front but when someone makes a move from 8th to 3rd, the camera should have move around to show us.

Congratulations Smoke

Congratulations Ryan for making the Chase.

Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:20 pm

What No Win,oh wait i'm ahead of myself,that's this coming weekend! :mrgreen:

Tue Sep 06, 2011 9:51 pm

That is the Tony I know and love. Drove it like you stole it. Congrats Ryan. Game on, go Smoke!!
Post a reply