Re: Pic of Tony Getting tattoo

Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:51 am

My, my... more like a mural!

Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:53 am

Ouch

Fri Aug 05, 2011 4:54 pm

wow, he really did get it. i don't have one on my back yet, just my arms. mine didn't hurt that much.

tg

Fri Aug 05, 2011 7:45 pm

Tattoos ROCK!!! Wonder how much detail that things gonna have. Smoke had better watch out, they can become addictive......... 8-) 8-)

Fri Aug 05, 2011 8:45 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:Tattoos ROCK!!! Wonder how much detail that things gonna have. Smoke had better watch out, they can become addictive......... 8-) 8-)

tats are the sign of the devil!!!!!!!!!

Fri Aug 05, 2011 9:32 pm

michaeljohn wrote:
midwesternsmoke wrote:Tattoos ROCK!!! Wonder how much detail that things gonna have. Smoke had better watch out, they can become addictive......... 8-) 8-)

tats are the sign of the devil!!!!!!!!!

Save me a spot in the warm place 'cause I got a funny feeling you have more ink than I do...... :lol:

Fri Aug 05, 2011 10:09 pm

I wrote on my hand once....

Fri Aug 12, 2011 8:28 pm

Been thinking about getting a tat of my beloved horse, Frosty. It would have to be on my back.

Thu Aug 18, 2011 5:40 pm

Great tat Tony How about some pics of the completed tat?

Tue Aug 23, 2011 2:39 pm

peanut1439 wrote:Image

Peanut if u can get a picture of the whole Tat please post it .

Sat Aug 27, 2011 1:37 pm

Why get a tattoo in a place you can never see it? I mean he rarely is without his shirt so who is going to see it?

My man has no tattoo and I like it that way. I can appreciate good tats though on other people. Just kind of weird Tony's getting one at his age and such a large one and on his back?? Just makes me think his head is not where it should be lately. Is this a 40 thing or a girl thing or ??? Is he feeling a mid life crisis coming on?

But thanks for the picture.

Sat Aug 27, 2011 4:29 pm

When Tony is on his Houseboat having a party or not, he goes shirtless. I have a pic somewhere that was taken recently of his back tattoo on the boat during a party. It's blurry but if I find it, I'll post it.
Post a reply