All things Tony
Post a reply

Sixth nice

Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:36 pm

After his buddy Happy forcing him into the pit cone Tony comes back, leads late and finishes sixth. He is up to 9th in points! Finally momentum is being built!

Re: Sixth nice

Sun Jul 31, 2011 10:50 pm

And....he has what....4 wins at Pocono?? yeah baby

Sun Jul 31, 2011 11:53 pm

Tony has some great tracks coming up for him. Didn't have the best car today but ran well when out in front. Looking forward to the next few races.

Mon Aug 01, 2011 8:30 am

onerockindoc wrote:And....he has what....4 wins at Pocono?? yeah baby

And he has 5 wins at the Glen......

Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:41 am

It's summer... Tony is "heating" up. :D :D :D :D

Tue Aug 02, 2011 11:48 pm

MAKE THAT 6 AT THE GLEN AFTER THIS YEAR.!! :-)

Wed Aug 03, 2011 2:44 pm

I too was extremely happy with a 6th place finish, after the way most of the first half of the race went. But I still can't figure out how he got up so high, the coverage on ESPN kinda sucks. I loved it when TNT was covering and they ran the Racebuddy on the net. I'd watch the race on the TV and had the laptop on the TV tray right next to us, full screen from Tony's car for the whole race. It was a great way to follow exactly what happened to him during the whole race. But, now its gone. :(
I can make it to only 1 or 2 races a year. But when we do, we tune the radio to MRN and to the 14 for the race.
I just hope he can hang on to the top 10 and make the chase. A couple of wins before the chase starts would be nice. Good tracks for Tony coming up...Pocono and Watkins Glen, hot and slick.
I can't wait for Sunday!
GO, SMOKE, GO!
Post a reply