All things Tony
Post a reply

Re: Smoke Pit

Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:21 pm

something happened in my life that made me aware of certain things, so if i have a couple bucks, i like to give it to charity, im not a money bags, 80 % of the time i wear cut off tshirts and jeans and yes i wear that 45 dollar underwear its comfy doc, i send ya a pair, but doubt they would fit ya, JJ's foundation does a lot of work with kids and schools, and i think it is important in this day that we keep the schools funded when states are cutting back on education, so if i can spare a couple bucks a year for that, then im glad i could help, but like many are sayin it is a personal preference, doesnt make u less or more of a fan..............

Re: Smoke Pit

Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:32 pm

Thought my question was innocent enough, but I'm finding that there's nothing here that won't turn into a #### contest.

Re: Smoke Pit

Tue Jul 19, 2011 9:36 pm

dont ask what color the sky is, because that will turn into a fight..... btw its green.

Re: Smoke Pit

Tue Jul 19, 2011 10:56 pm

my suggestion would be: whatever floats your boat

you're not paying to become a fan (it is my understanding you're already a fan)

I buy a lil something every year from AJ Foyt's website, it adds up to about $40 a year. He is my favorite driver, and he doesn't have big time merchandise trailers that follow him everywhere like Penske, Ganassi, or Danica.

Re: Smoke Pit

Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:18 pm

michaeljohn wrote:dont ask what color the sky is, because that will turn into a fight..... btw its green.


IS NOT!!!

Re: Smoke Pit

Tue Jul 19, 2011 11:28 pm

jamo14 wrote:my suggestion would be: whatever floats your boat

you're not paying to become a fan (it is my understanding you're already a fan)

I buy a lil something every year from AJ Foyt's website, it adds up to about $40 a year. He is my favorite driver, and he doesn't have big time merchandise trailers that follow him everywhere like Penske, Ganassi, or Danica.



Was just looking for people's experiences with it.

Re: Smoke Pit

Wed Jul 20, 2011 8:47 am

Smoke14TS wrote:Thought my question was innocent enough, but I'm finding that there's nothing here that won't turn into a #### contest.


Image

Re: Smoke Pit

Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:40 pm

It think its a personal choice, if you want to spend the money go for it. Its for a good cause. Aaron I agree sometimes things are always a "#### match" here, I am just glad some of us keep coming back :D :D :D :D

Re: Smoke Pit

Wed Jul 20, 2011 3:58 pm

i keep coming back cuz im mentally disabled and cant function without chaos in my life........

Re: Smoke Pit

Wed Jul 20, 2011 4:46 pm

Smoke14TS wrote:Thought my question was innocent enough, but I'm finding that there's nothing here that won't turn into a #### contest.

If you want to win a #### contest, it is all about the arc.

Re: Smoke Pit

Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:22 pm

Smoke14TS wrote:
jamo14 wrote:my suggestion would be: whatever floats your boat

you're not paying to become a fan (it is my understanding you're already a fan)

I buy a lil something every year from AJ Foyt's website, it adds up to about $40 a year. He is my favorite driver, and he doesn't have big time merchandise trailers that follow him everywhere like Penske, Ganassi, or Danica.



Was just looking for people's experiences with it.

Seriously Smoke14TS,years ago before the race teams web sites came about,i use to belong to Dale Earnhardt Snrs.fan club. The clubs were needed back then and the card was pretty cool showing you were a member.The club would keep you updated on Dales season quarterly,sent a few trinkets,offer discounts on merchandise ect.The majority of the clubs today run about $35,however,the web site such as this are paid for by the company [SHR] and is free.The fee for the club covers the cost of running the club more than anything and just what is in it for the fan today that you can't get on here,i couldn't honestly say because i don't know for sure.I'm inclined to go along with the thoughts of Smokieonefour from what i do know.The only exception is $35 isn't really a whole lot of money for one experiance in life.What irritates me is the quality of the clothes and collectable prices that seemed to get out of control since Earnhardt sold the company sports image years ago.The only thing i'm saying is for example,1/64th diecast use to be $35 and today can be anywhere from $65 up and i prefer to put the money toward that and buy it from Tony,the prices don't much differ anywhere else.

Re: Smoke Pit

Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:38 pm

S.O.S, Different day............. :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Re: Smoke Pit

Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:42 pm

MJ-wears $45 underwear cuz she $hits herself!

Re: Smoke Pit

Wed Jul 20, 2011 9:58 pm

Re: Smoke Pit

Wed Jul 20, 2011 10:02 pm

michaeljohn wrote:i was informed by a member in another thread that i was a loser for paying 148.00 to the JJ foundation, i guess i am a loser when i write checks for cancer research and autism, this is why i will never be a tony stewart fan, its always one or two people that give his fans a bad name, so go on huckleberry tell them, but im sure you will have an excuse for saying what you did......... but they already know your ms negativity, and no that was not a typo, because your my lil B :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Don't need me to convince anyone of anything,you're doing a fine job on your own. :mrgreen:
Post a reply