All things Tony
Post a reply

Office Depot Pics - Kentucky

Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:37 am

Hi All-
We had a great time meeting Tony at Office Depot (Florence, KY)!
Here are a few pics.
Attachments
042 - Copy.JPG
042 - Copy.JPG (42.14 KiB) Viewed 1221 times
021 - Copy.JPG
021 - Copy.JPG (64.8 KiB) Viewed 1221 times
036 - Copy.JPG
036 - Copy.JPG (50.31 KiB) Viewed 1221 times

Re: Office Depot Pics - Kentucky

Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:39 am

We also stopped by Home Depot and met Joey Logano, what a nice guy! Super friendly and great to talk to (even though we were second to last in line)!
Attachments
055 - Copy.JPG
055 - Copy.JPG (73.98 KiB) Viewed 1221 times

Sat Jul 09, 2011 11:30 am

looks like you had a great time, that is awesome!!

Sat Jul 09, 2011 12:18 pm

Awesome

Sat Jul 09, 2011 2:15 pm

Great pictures, Bel! :-) It looks like you had a blast! :-) Glad you got to see Tony and the pic of you by the COT is definitely a KEEPER! :-)

Also.... what a super cool story to tell, about Joey! Still as nice and friendly to the last folks, as he was at the beginning. :-)

Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:04 pm

Nice pictures. Unless he comes closer, I'll not get to make it to one of them.

Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:27 pm

I went as well...got to meet both of them as well as Sadler and Keselowski (he was a bonus due to the free beer they were giving away...)

Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:44 pm

ajwest92 wrote:I went as well...got to meet both of them as well as Sadler and Keselowski (he was a bonus due to the free beer they were giving away...)

ha ha haha.... ^^^ That's Hilarious! :-D

Welcome to the site AJ :-)

(( which is also, sometimes sang as.... Welcome to the jungle... we got what you need...."

hee hee hee

Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:57 pm

I've been here before...just haven't been on as often as I would like. I have huge props for Tony for being available for fans when drivers of his level of popularity don't even attempt (and they know who they are) to do a public appearance/autograph signing.

You know when I've been on recently when I post about meeting Tony at an signing. Kentucky was the fourth time that I've met him and I went to see him each of the last three years. Always a good time overall and it's nice to get another car signed by Smoke...I even got a hat from the freebie booth when my wife called me to pick up toner.
Post a reply