FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Tony Stewart Appearances

<<

Lisa14

Post Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:15 pm

Tony Stewart Appearances

Hi all!
I am attending an upcoming appearance at an Office Depot store to meet Tony Stewart. The morning of the event, they will be handing out several hundred wristbands that will guarantee you an autograph. For those of you who have been to a driver appearance event, I was wondering how early you would suggest getting in line for a wristband? Also, any suggestions on what to bring (ex, chairs, etc.) I appreciate any and all feedback. Can't wait to see Tony!! :-)

-Lisa14
<<

onerockindoc

Post Wed Jun 29, 2011 10:35 pm

Re: Tony Stewart Appearances

Hi Lisa...welcome to our little group!! I have been to an Office Depot appearance in Fort Worth and it was wonderful getting the chance to see him and get his autograph. If I remember correctly we went by the OD early in the day, got our wristband and were actually planning on coming back to be one of the last ones in line to get to see him. We felt like he would be loose and more playful that way!!

There were alot of folks who came to camp out early to see him but it was not necessary, everyone who wanted an autograph was sure to get one. He was pleasant, gracious and so handsome. I hope you have a blast...post some pictures!
I strive to live by the Golden Rule, do you?

Return to Tony