All things Tony
Post a reply

dawg

Sat Jun 25, 2011 2:38 pm

read tony is gettin a new german shepard puppy on monday...........

i did my good deed for the year.....

Re: dawg

Sat Jun 25, 2011 4:01 pm

If he wins tomorrow I hope he names him Checkers.

And MJ, you make my onion ring!!!!

Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:45 pm

your a real riot alice, real riot! he will have his hands full with a german shep, those dogs are silly when they are young.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 9:58 pm

We had one once...his name was Rex...a great dog and friend to the end. Now if you want your hands full get a catahoula!

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:13 pm

those are kinda spotty lookin?

i have had labs in my adult life, first 3 years are terror, they cheh on anythin with a edge, even flesh, my current dog, i had her about a month and she broke this neon light i had, cost me 3 bills, saved up to get a new one, i swear to you not even a say out of the box and she knocked over the new one, i think she was trying to tell me she didnt like neon.........

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:19 pm

Yep, a puppy can change your life!

Catahoulas are kind of spotty...hunting dogs with webbed feet for swimming. Good noses and very smart.

Sat Jun 25, 2011 10:32 pm

dogs rule, they are awesome in every way, mine is gonna be 14 this summer, she has a face of grey, but she is the happiest dog i ever owned...

Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:22 am

MJ, I have a chocolate lab that will be 12 this fall. You are right the first three years were constantly finding something chewed up. Mine tended to favor left shoes, she would chew on the rights too, but seemed to prefer the lefts. LOL. She also has a face of grey & noticing that her paws are getting grey too. She is one of the best dogs I have ever had. Nothing better than watching a race with my dog in my lap (although she is too big)!

Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:55 am

Hope we get to see a picture of him/her. Who don't love puppies?

Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:59 am

Years ago, my 1st wife & I bred Great Danes. Usually had a house-full of them. Despite their size, that breed in general thought they were lap-dogs, too :!: Ouch! Or, while I was sitting in a chair, one would plunk their butt in my lap with their front legs still on the floor. :lol: :lol:

Sun Jun 26, 2011 9:40 am

Tweeted Yesterday

MissSprintCup Miss Sprint Cup
Talked 2 Tony before he headed out for practice...he's getting a 9mo old German Shepherd on Monday! He's gonna name him Hank #puppylove -PD
1 hour ago Favorite Retweet Reply

Sun Jun 26, 2011 1:16 pm

DOGS ARE THE BEST!!!...... If ya don't believe that, just ask vvvv her vvvv

HAHAHAHAHAHA German Shepherd, shoulda stuck with Chihuahuas......

Sun Jun 26, 2011 2:34 pm

German Shepherds are the BOMB, when it comes to dogs! :-) I just hope Tony has people in place to work & teach the dog.

When I was growing up, by complete, weird coincidence, we had 2 ex-police dogs, both GS and both named Baron! LOL We had them at different times / years. The first one was the terror of the neighborhood.. LOL When we took him for a walk, children got pulled inside, doors & shutters closed... the neighborhood was empty! The neighborhood came to love him, after he caught and massively bit a robber who was next door. Baron 1 went THRU the fence. Not over... not under... not around... but thru the fence! Baron 1 didn't really know or care about the neighbors... it was just his old training, kicking back in. :-)

Baron 2 was pretty mellow, compared to Baron 1. Baron 2 didn't have the rep, the personality or the drive... he was happy to retire. :-) One time some boys chased my brother home ( mistake #1) and my brother ran in the backyard. The boys followed him ( mistake #2) and cornered him in the yard. Enter Baron 2, and yeah.... we got sued up the ying yang when Baron 2 was done with FOUR teenage boys.

and ha ha ha ha about the puppies chewing on everything, including flesh.... we used to call biting puppies "land sharks" hee hee hee
Post a reply