All things Tony
Post a reply

DENIED

Wed Jun 22, 2011 4:11 pm

UPDATE: There was a published report this week that Greg Zipadelli, Stewart's long-time crew chief at Joe Gibbs Racing, might move to Stewart-Haas and Stewart's crew chief, Darian Grubb, would become the team's director of competition. "I laughed when I saw that," Stewart said. "It's not the first time I've read something that's not true."(Sports Illustrated)(6-22-2011)

Re: DENIED

Wed Jun 22, 2011 5:12 pm

Alrighty then. Right from the horses mouth... ain't happenin' :|

Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:24 pm

That report came from Jayski as a rumor he was.

Tony was supposed to be at Ky. Speedway yesterday as well.
http://cincinnati.com/blogs/shiftinggears/

Thu Jun 23, 2011 1:53 pm

Yeow, well. I remember not too long ago, Tony said that Hendrick used Quaker State Oil and SHR would be staying the product that performed well for them. Then, the next thing I know, Mobil 1 is Tony's new sponsor. LOL Me thinks Tony holds his cards very close to his vest, just saying. LOL

Fri Jun 24, 2011 12:39 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:Alrighty then. Right from the horses mouth... ain't happenin' :|

unless he is just trying to keep it quiet. Jerry Jones says he isnt doing something all the time right before he does it. its an owners right to lie to the media. (Although I dont think it is gonna happen either)

Sun Jun 26, 2011 7:29 pm

Well i really dont know if it is in the rhelm of possibility BUT..if u all recall Tony strongly announced he was NOT leaving JGR early in that last season w/ them....a few short months later it was announced he was forming partnership w/ Haas.....sooooooo not sure i would bank on ALL tony expresses to the media....he is a business man and knows how to play the game....just sayin!!!

tc

Mon Jun 27, 2011 1:36 am

do not know if it is true but wish it was
Post a reply