FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Could Tony's Actions Impact Possible Civil Suit (video)

<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:06 pm

Could Tony's Actions Impact Possible Civil Suit (video)

See video at this link :arrow: http://motorsportstalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... &utm_tags=

NBC Sports legal analyst Jack Furlong explained in today’s episode of NASCAR AMERICA, Stewart’s actions on Saturday night could have a major impact on such a suit. Check out the clip above.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

duffygoofy

Post Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:36 pm

Re: Could Tony's Actions Impact Possible Civil Suit (video)

That was on Yesterday and They said it could hurt him.

Tonys lawyer said Run Run Away!!

That shouldn't hurt him cos everyone has done that before. Noone is perfect!!
#justsaying.
ImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:41 pm

ive been saying that since saturday nite, regardless what tony intention was and he had every right to retaliate, that if a civil suit was ever brought, a lawyer will make sure to use saturday nite as evidence, people think the media has been shifty, wait til a lawyer gets their hands on it and puts a major spin on it.
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:08 pm

I realize it's the unfortunate truth of the kind of world we live in, but how long will poor Tony have to walk on egg shells and turn the other cheek? THAT is going to be hard for him.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

duffygoofy

Post Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:13 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:I realize it's the unfortunate truth of the kind of world we live in, but how long will poor Tony have to walk on egg shells and turn the other cheek? THAT is going to be hard for him.

He shouldn't have 2 do that. I am so mad . What ever happened to our country?? :roll: :roll:
ImageImage
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:25 pm

Heaven forbid he throws another helmet. :( Can you imagine those headlines. He is in a real tough spot right now.

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

duffygoofy

Post Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:51 pm

If Wards family was going 2 do anything Don't u think they would of by now??
ImageImage
<<

slopoke21m

Post Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:23 pm

Doesnt anybody even want to entertain the notion that this (the possibility of a civil suit) is over an done with?????? :evil:
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:08 pm

duffygoofy wrote:If Wards family was going 2 do anything Don't u think they would of by now??

in a civil case you have up to two years to file a suit,
<<

HotCamaro

Post Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:31 pm

There's no way Tony should walk on eggshells because of a civil lawsuit. He has the best of lawyers to handle things and I'm sure he's not worried about it. Be yourself Smoke!
<<

Heather14

Post Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:42 pm

I think they already had evidence from before this incident of bad stuff they could use to make him look bad. I think it's unfair to tony to have to be looking over his shoulder and have to think are they going to come after me if I do this? Every driver has done it does that mean their bad no. Even kevin ward was guilty of losing his cool. Plus in civil I believe they have to determine who was at fault more how does this incident that happened two months later affect what happened that night two totally different things IMO. But I'm no lawyer
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:47 pm

Heather14 wrote:I think they already had evidence from before this incident of bad stuff they could use to make him look bad. I think it's unfair to tony to have to be looking over his shoulder and have to think are they going to come after me if I do this? Every driver has done it does that mean their bad no. Even kevin ward was guilty of losing his cool. Plus in civil I believe they have to determine who was at fault more how does this incident that happened two months later affect what happened that night two totally different things IMO. But I'm no lawyer

they can say saturday nite is a perfect example of how he uses a vehicle as a weapon, it may not be fair, but it will be brought up...
<<

Heather14

Post Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:08 pm

michaeljohn wrote:
Heather14 wrote:I think they already had evidence from before this incident of bad stuff they could use to make him look bad. I think it's unfair to tony to have to be looking over his shoulder and have to think are they going to come after me if I do this? Every driver has done it does that mean their bad no. Even kevin ward was guilty of losing his cool. Plus in civil I believe they have to determine who was at fault more how does this incident that happened two months later affect what happened that night two totally different things IMO. But I'm no lawyer

they can say saturday nite is a perfect example of how he uses a vehicle as a weapon, it may not be fair, but it will be brought up...

But my point was it not the first time he has it happened before it happens a lot in racing he not the only one does it does that make all driver reckless. Out of 15 years if you do it 5-10 times let say does that make you reckless I think his mouth has got him in more trouble then anything JMO. At what point do you say it just racing or recklessness.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:20 pm

Heather14 wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:

But my point was it not the first time he has it happened before it happens a lot in racing he not the only one does it does that make all driver reckless. Out of 15 years if you do it 5-10 times let say does that make you reckless I think his mouth has got him in more trouble then anything JMO. At what point do you say it just racing or recklessness.

in a perfect normal world what happened saturday shouldnt mean a thing. but im just guessing here, because this was after the fact and so recent they will try to tie the two together.
<<

wolfgang

Post Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:36 pm

slopoke21m wrote:Doesnt anybody even want to entertain the notion that this (the possibility of a civil suit) is over an done with?????? :evil:

One lawyer believes just that and also says this information would not be open to the public.
Next

Return to Tony