FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Tony Retirement Question

<<

Seabee23

Post Sun May 15, 2016 7:55 am

Tony Retirement Question

I am a Harvick fan although like Tony and a few others as well. Has tony said what he plans after retirement because of his injury. I guess he would probably stop racing because cant see him making
his back worse (other racing forms). Tony is such a talented all around competitor in all forms of racing that he would make a perfect instructor for upcoming serious and advanced racers. If he opened his own school or training he would probably still be doing what he loves and helping others advance their career in motor sports. I bet he could even think about his best tracks in Nascar and help rookies improve and even focus on special training that focus on one aspect of a certain track such as pit entry/exit entry/exit of certain turns and such......basically teaching key points he has learned by trial and error

He would make a perfect no nonsense type of instructor :idea:
<<

jdpirate

Post Sun May 15, 2016 11:14 am

Re: Tony Retirement Question

That's a great thought Seabee! I think Tony's competitive juices are still flowing and he'll race in whatever types of races he wants as long as he can. Along the way he'll 'coach/mentor' his SHR drivers and any newcomers when he can. It'll be interested to see how it all works out for him.
I'm Living my life the way I want to..... Tony Stewart
Never Quit..... Marcus Luttrell Lone Survivor
<<

tlmerk

Post Sun May 15, 2016 1:12 pm

I hope he stays in the media and doesn't go too far behind the scenes. He has so many race fans out here that I know I'll miss hearing what he has to say on current NASCAR rulings, etc. I hope I'm right that as an owner he stays in the forefront like many of the other owners/teams.

Whatever he does, I know he'll love what he's doing. I just hope he finds the other kind of love too and starts raising another generation of Stewart drivers! Hahaha.
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

barnes442

Post Mon May 16, 2016 11:01 pm

He is gonna race what he wants when he wants and probably will race more than some Nascar guys do.

Im sure they will still talk to Tony and he will still speak his mind. Heck I hope he carries cash on him and the next controversial thing he says they show him walk over and pay the fine before the announce that he is being fined. Just imagine the look on their faces
<<

Seabee23

Post Thu May 26, 2016 5:58 am

Question answered. seen the shr video of Tony and Kevin and Danica. Tony is going to be
Smoking in Retirement. I could have got a little obscene and joking but I held back LOL :lol:

Return to Tony