FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Stop the bleeding

<<

smokescreen

Post Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:35 pm

Stop the bleeding

I can't understand for the life of me why Tony still keeps this crew chief. He gets rid of grub , a guy who wins him a championship, for adding ton who I feel did a better job than this chad Johnson. I have race view and at one pt tony came out of the pits 18th , then all of a sudden , he's running 28th. All because chad took air from the right front. He made this change when tony said its been the best all day. Who is this guy working for. Is he doing this to Tony on purpose. Some one paying him off to make tony look bad. I can't go through another season with Tony riding in the back every race. Something has to change .
SmokeScreen.
<<

Outlaw7841

Post Sun Mar 01, 2015 11:46 pm

Re: Stop the bleeding

smokescreen wrote:I can't understand for the life of me why Tony still keeps this crew chief. He gets rid of grub , a guy who wins him a championship, for adding ton who I feel did a better job than this chad Johnson. I have race view and at one pt tony came out of the pits 18th , then all of a sudden , he's running 28th. All because chad took air from the right front. He made this change when tony said its been the best all day. Who is this guy working for. Is he doing this to Tony on purpose. Some one paying him off to make tony look bad. I can't go through another season with Tony riding in the back every race. Something has to change .

I will say a couple things:

1. Tony Fired Grubb before the Charlotte race in '11.
2. I thought Addington was a horrible CC but i think he's done a lot better than Chad.
3. The point you're talking about where he lost 10 spots Bob though Tony hit some oil. Tony replied he wasn't sure but that was big.
I'm hoping for a change to because i'm like you I can't stand Tony running in the back all day.
<<

TeddyBearNC

Post Mon Mar 02, 2015 12:20 am

Re: Stop the bleeding

I wish he had his whole team back. It kills me to see him running in the back.

Return to Tony