FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Great job of driving

<<

griff5071

Posts: 18

235

Joined: Sun Feb 16, 2014 9:26 pm

Post Sun Jun 28, 2015 6:25 pm

Great job of driving

Great race today Smoke, it is just to bad that you have THE WORST pit crew in NASCAR. Those guys could screw up a one car funeral! At least the car was competitive today.

Keep diggin Smoke!
<<

Annalee

User avatar

Posts: 6812

4164

Joined: Wed Jun 03, 2009 8:15 pm

Location: Home of NASCAR

Post Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:50 pm

Re: Great job of driving

griff5071 wrote:Great race today Smoke, it is just to bad that you have THE WORST pit crew in NASCAR. Those guys could screw up a one car funeral! At least the car was competitive today.

Keep diggin Smoke!
....Perfectly said!!

Tony drove like the Tony we know!! ...his battle with Earnhardt was incredible...but that pit crew on THE MONEY STOP....lost him 10 spots.... that is sooooooo unacceptable!! How many times are they going to screw up and get away with it :twisted:
Image"Fight for Four".......................me
I # Support Smoke
<<

midwesternsmoke

User avatar

Posts: 2065

Images: 10
3734

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Location: South Carolina

Post Sun Jun 28, 2015 7:57 pm

Re: Great job of driving

Annalee wrote:
griff5071 wrote:Great race today Smoke, it is just to bad that you have THE WORST pit crew in NASCAR. Those guys could screw up a one car funeral! At least the car was competitive today.

Keep diggin Smoke!
....Perfectly said!!

Tony drove like the Tony we know!! ...his battle with Earnhardt was incredible...but that pit crew on THE MONEY STOP....lost him 10 spots.... that is sooooooo unacceptable!! How many times are they going to screw up and get away with it :twisted:


just as many times as Chad is gonna screw it up on an oval track :roll: :roll:
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

Lisa14

User avatar

Posts: 26

1052

Joined: Sat Feb 19, 2011 11:17 pm

Post Sun Jun 28, 2015 10:00 pm

Re: Great job of driving

It was great seeing Tony running in the top 5 towards the end of the race. Too bad his pit crew couldn't give him a faster stop to put him back out in front. On some sort of a positive note, at least his rear axle didn't break off. Did you guys see what happened to Casey Mears with 11 laps to go? Yikes! I'm sure they will have a talk with that rear tire changer guy.

"You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel."
<<

fanta_c

User avatar

Posts: 280

3452

Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:56 am

Post Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:17 am

Re: Great job of driving

Lisa14 wrote:"You picked a fine time to leave me loose wheel."


I kept WAITING for either Mikey or DW to sing it, but they never did! Lol!
<<

fanta_c

User avatar

Posts: 280

3452

Joined: Sat Feb 08, 2014 11:56 am

Post Mon Jun 29, 2015 7:19 am

Re: Great job of driving

griff5071 wrote:Great race today Smoke, it is just to bad that you have THE WORST pit crew in NASCAR. Those guys could screw up a one car funeral! At least the car was competitive today.

Keep diggin Smoke!


And that after he paid ($600+!) for them to go to Six Flags! I bet the NEXT trip he takes them on will involve a short pier...
<<

MtnArch

Posts: 64

2742

Joined: Thu Dec 19, 2013 7:54 pm

Location: Coarsegold, California

Post Tue Jun 30, 2015 12:14 am

Re: Great job of driving

Got to be at the race Sunday ... REALLY nice to see Tony running well for (at least part of) the race! Such a disappointment to see him finish lower than the top 5 - should have been Busch, Harvick, Stewart (or Busch, Stewart, Harvick - depending on your affiliation!).
Alan
"MtnArch"
<<

blownt

User avatar

Posts: 21

Images: 0
230

Joined: Thu Jun 18, 2009 2:17 pm

Post Tue Jun 30, 2015 4:54 pm

Re: Great job of driving

"And that after he paid ($600+!) for them to go to Six Flags! I bet the NEXT trip he takes them on will involve a short pier..."


the Platnum Flash passes are about $80 a piece and park admission is about $65 a piece. That's almost $1800 Tony forked over. Must have worn them out at Six Flags and they were too tired to work the pit AGAIN.

Return to Tony

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 7 guests

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER