FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Could Tony's Actions Impact Possible Civil Suit (video)

<<

HiddenHollow

User avatar

Posts: 10172

Images: 3
9433

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:44 am

Location: Tampa, FL

Post Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:06 pm

Could Tony's Actions Impact Possible Civil Suit (video)

See video at this link :arrow: http://motorsportstalk.nbcsports.com/20 ... &utm_tags=

NBC Sports legal analyst Jack Furlong explained in today’s episode of NASCAR AMERICA, Stewart’s actions on Saturday night could have a major impact on such a suit. Check out the clip above.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

duffygoofy

User avatar

Posts: 1934

9565

Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:20 am

Post Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:36 pm

Re: Could Tony's Actions Impact Possible Civil Suit (video)

That was on Yesterday and They said it could hurt him.

Tonys lawyer said Run Run Away!!

That shouldn't hurt him cos everyone has done that before. Noone is perfect!!
#justsaying.
ImageImage
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8828

Images: 0
9341

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Tue Oct 14, 2014 1:41 pm

Re: Could Tony's Actions Impact Possible Civil Suit (video)

ive been saying that since saturday nite, regardless what tony intention was and he had every right to retaliate, that if a civil suit was ever brought, a lawyer will make sure to use saturday nite as evidence, people think the media has been shifty, wait til a lawyer gets their hands on it and puts a major spin on it.
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

HiddenHollow

User avatar

Posts: 10172

Images: 3
9433

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:44 am

Location: Tampa, FL

Post Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:08 pm

Re: Could Tony's Actions Impact Possible Civil Suit (video)

I realize it's the unfortunate truth of the kind of world we live in, but how long will poor Tony have to walk on egg shells and turn the other cheek? THAT is going to be hard for him.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

duffygoofy

User avatar

Posts: 1934

9565

Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:20 am

Post Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:13 pm

Re: Could Tony's Actions Impact Possible Civil Suit (video)

HiddenHollow wrote:I realize it's the unfortunate truth of the kind of world we live in, but how long will poor Tony have to walk on egg shells and turn the other cheek? THAT is going to be hard for him.



He shouldn't have 2 do that. I am so mad . What ever happened to our country?? :roll: :roll:
ImageImage
<<

HiddenHollow

User avatar

Posts: 10172

Images: 3
9433

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:44 am

Location: Tampa, FL

Post Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:25 pm

Re: Could Tony's Actions Impact Possible Civil Suit (video)

Heaven forbid he throws another helmet. :( Can you imagine those headlines. He is in a real tough spot right now.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

duffygoofy

User avatar

Posts: 1934

9565

Joined: Sun Nov 14, 2010 2:20 am

Post Tue Oct 14, 2014 2:51 pm

Re: Could Tony's Actions Impact Possible Civil Suit (video)

If Wards family was going 2 do anything Don't u think they would of by now??
ImageImage
<<

slopoke21m

User avatar

Posts: 64

Images: 1
8155

Joined: Sat Aug 16, 2014 10:47 pm

Post Tue Oct 14, 2014 3:23 pm

Re: Could Tony's Actions Impact Possible Civil Suit (video)

Doesnt anybody even want to entertain the notion that this (the possibility of a civil suit) is over an done with?????? :evil:
820
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8828

Images: 0
9341

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Tue Oct 14, 2014 4:08 pm

Re: Could Tony's Actions Impact Possible Civil Suit (video)

duffygoofy wrote:If Wards family was going 2 do anything Don't u think they would of by now??


in a civil case you have up to two years to file a suit,
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

HotCamaro

Posts: 208

8582

Joined: Mon Jun 03, 2013 7:07 pm

Post Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:31 pm

Re: Could Tony's Actions Impact Possible Civil Suit (video)

There's no way Tony should walk on eggshells because of a civil lawsuit. He has the best of lawyers to handle things and I'm sure he's not worried about it. Be yourself Smoke!
<<

Heather14

Posts: 46

Images: 2
9327

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:36 pm

Post Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:42 pm

Re: Could Tony's Actions Impact Possible Civil Suit (video)

I think they already had evidence from before this incident of bad stuff they could use to make him look bad. I think it's unfair to tony to have to be looking over his shoulder and have to think are they going to come after me if I do this? Every driver has done it does that mean their bad no. Even kevin ward was guilty of losing his cool. Plus in civil I believe they have to determine who was at fault more how does this incident that happened two months later affect what happened that night two totally different things IMO. But I'm no lawyer
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8828

Images: 0
9341

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Tue Oct 14, 2014 5:47 pm

Re: Could Tony's Actions Impact Possible Civil Suit (video)

Heather14 wrote:I think they already had evidence from before this incident of bad stuff they could use to make him look bad. I think it's unfair to tony to have to be looking over his shoulder and have to think are they going to come after me if I do this? Every driver has done it does that mean their bad no. Even kevin ward was guilty of losing his cool. Plus in civil I believe they have to determine who was at fault more how does this incident that happened two months later affect what happened that night two totally different things IMO. But I'm no lawyer


they can say saturday nite is a perfect example of how he uses a vehicle as a weapon, it may not be fair, but it will be brought up...
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

Heather14

Posts: 46

Images: 2
9327

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 5:36 pm

Post Tue Oct 14, 2014 6:08 pm

Re: Could Tony's Actions Impact Possible Civil Suit (video)

michaeljohn wrote:
Heather14 wrote:I think they already had evidence from before this incident of bad stuff they could use to make him look bad. I think it's unfair to tony to have to be looking over his shoulder and have to think are they going to come after me if I do this? Every driver has done it does that mean their bad no. Even kevin ward was guilty of losing his cool. Plus in civil I believe they have to determine who was at fault more how does this incident that happened two months later affect what happened that night two totally different things IMO. But I'm no lawyer


they can say saturday nite is a perfect example of how he uses a vehicle as a weapon, it may not be fair, but it will be brought up...



But my point was it not the first time he has it happened before it happens a lot in racing he not the only one does it does that make all driver reckless. Out of 15 years if you do it 5-10 times let say does that make you reckless I think his mouth has got him in more trouble then anything JMO. At what point do you say it just racing or recklessness.
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8828

Images: 0
9341

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Tue Oct 14, 2014 7:20 pm

Re: Could Tony's Actions Impact Possible Civil Suit (video)

Heather14 wrote:
michaeljohn wrote:
Heather14 wrote:I think they already had evidence from before this incident of bad stuff they could use to make him look bad. I think it's unfair to tony to have to be looking over his shoulder and have to think are they going to come after me if I do this? Every driver has done it does that mean their bad no. Even kevin ward was guilty of losing his cool. Plus in civil I believe they have to determine who was at fault more how does this incident that happened two months later affect what happened that night two totally different things IMO. But I'm no lawyer


they can say saturday nite is a perfect example of how he uses a vehicle as a weapon, it may not be fair, but it will be brought up...



But my point was it not the first time he has it happened before it happens a lot in racing he not the only one does it does that make all driver reckless. Out of 15 years if you do it 5-10 times let say does that make you reckless I think his mouth has got him in more trouble then anything JMO. At what point do you say it just racing or recklessness.


in a perfect normal world what happened saturday shouldnt mean a thing. but im just guessing here, because this was after the fact and so recent they will try to tie the two together.
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

wolfgang

User avatar

Posts: 3126

Images: 3
8160

Joined: Sun May 03, 2009 2:21 pm

Post Tue Oct 14, 2014 8:36 pm

Re: Could Tony's Actions Impact Possible Civil Suit (video)

slopoke21m wrote:Doesnt anybody even want to entertain the notion that this (the possibility of a civil suit) is over an done with?????? :evil:

One lawyer believes just that and also says this information would not be open to the public.
Next

Return to Tony

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 4 guests

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER