FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

NASCAR Classics - 2005 Brickyard 400

<<

Paige31460

Post Wed Jul 01, 2015 12:38 am

NASCAR Classics - 2005 Brickyard 400

Monday through Thursday this weekend, NBCSN is supposed to show "NASCAR Classics" a.k.a. some of their past races.

One of tonight's was the Brickyard 400 from '05. Anyone else catch it?

I only caught the ending (was watching the Women's World Cup semifinal match) but gosh it was nice to see an old win of Tony's, especially that one. It was my second proudest day as a Tony fan (#1 is Homestead 2011; that was just amazing).
Racing Super Fan

Favorite Drivers: Tony Stewart, A.J. Allmendinger, Kyle Busch, Kurt Busch, Helio Castroneves, Simon Pagenaud, Ozz Negri, John Pew, Jenson Button, Kimi Raikkonen
Favorite Teams: Stewart-Haas Racing, Michael Shank Racing, Joe Gibbs Racing
<<

bowtie_4

Post Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:48 am

Re: NASCAR Classics - 2005 Brickyard 400

Paige31460 wrote:Monday through Thursday this weekend, NBCSN is supposed to show "NASCAR Classics" a.k.a. some of their past races.

One of tonight's was the Brickyard 400 from '05. Anyone else catch it?

I only caught the ending (was watching the Women's World Cup semifinal match) but gosh it was nice to see an old win of Tony's, especially that one. It was my second proudest day as a Tony fan (#1 is Homestead 2011; that was just amazing).

Yep, watched! Pretty cool seeing those "old" cars racing!
<<

Paige31460

Post Wed Jul 01, 2015 2:06 pm

My brother and I were going through the drivers, teams, sponsors, and manufacturer that are even in the series anymore. Kind of crazy when we started thinking about it.
Racing Super Fan

Favorite Drivers: Tony Stewart, A.J. Allmendinger, Kyle Busch, Kurt Busch, Helio Castroneves, Simon Pagenaud, Ozz Negri, John Pew, Jenson Button, Kimi Raikkonen
Favorite Teams: Stewart-Haas Racing, Michael Shank Racing, Joe Gibbs Racing
<<

Annalee

Post Wed Jul 01, 2015 3:07 pm

Just incase you missed it....here is the best part.....The last 20 laps.... :) :D the best besides Tony crossing the finish line FIRST.....is ZIPPY.....PRICELESS!! Makes me cry every time!! Native hoosier son ful fills his life long dream......

Image"Fight for Four".......................me
I # Support Smoke
<<

HotCamaro

Post Wed Jul 01, 2015 6:35 pm

Thanks Annalee for posting, we can always count on you to do so. Such joy to watch that win, which I can still remember. Can't believe it was 10 years ago. Looking forward to watching another win - soon.

I think Tony has two very good chances at a win, this weekend at the Coke 600 and then at Watkins.

I'm "feeling" that whoever qualifies 6th, will win so come on Tony..............

Return to Tony