All things Tony
Post a reply

Re: Tony Pics!

Tue May 13, 2014 4:21 pm

In my world, you can never have enough Tony.. pics are great .. but the real thing would be so much better.. Can't wait for Aug Bristol Race.. I'll be there.. :D

Tue May 13, 2014 5:01 pm

kim92164 wrote:
Annalee wrote:I didn't know pigs were that talented....my puppies can do that, and they say pigs are smart.....I would love to see that..... :lol:

Annalee,I used to have 2 pot bellied pigs and I taught both to give me loven'. They would prop their front feet up on my shoulder (I would be sitting in the floor with them) and they would then snuggle their snouts under my chin. Then they would take turns lying in my lap. One of them was scared and sort of wild when we got her, but I tamed her down. Dang it would hurt though when Jade would jump against my back to get my attention.

I love animals...but I have never seen little pigs like these, I wouldn't even know how to take care of them......what did you feed them??.....

Tue May 13, 2014 6:34 pm

Annalee wrote:
kim92164 wrote:
Annalee wrote:I didn't know pigs were that talented....my puppies can do that, and they say pigs are smart.....I would love to see that..... :lol:

Annalee,I used to have 2 pot bellied pigs and I taught both to give me loven'. They would prop their front feet up on my shoulder (I would be sitting in the floor with them) and they would then snuggle their snouts under my chin. Then they would take turns lying in my lap. One of them was scared and sort of wild when we got her, but I tamed her down. Dang it would hurt though when Jade would jump against my back to get my attention.

I love animals...but I have never seen little pigs like these, I wouldn't even know how to take care of them......what did you feed them??.....

Pig Pellets is what we fed ours. Of course they would also try to eat the dogs food. In fact the wildest one actually feel in love with our Chihuahua. We had to get rid of them when they started eating the walls.

Sun May 25, 2014 12:54 am

CocaColaRacing family track walk...
So handsome! ;) :D

Sat Jun 21, 2014 12:31 pm

Nice looking ride!

... and fire suit to match

Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:07 pm

SOCCER FEVER HAS HIT SHR ?.....It's so nice to see the two of them out having fun!!
Closest to playing soccer that @TonyStewart and I will ever get! @Budweiser pic

Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:27 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:Nice looking ride!

... and fire suit to match

Nice looking man in the firesuit driving the car. :D

Wed Jun 25, 2014 5:43 pm

kim92164 wrote:Nice looking man in the firesuit driving the car. :D

:roll: :roll: Of course...

Sat Jun 28, 2014 9:58 am

Donny Schatz won the A-main last night at 34 Raceway in Burlington, Iowa. His 154th career victory.

Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:08 pm

Can someone please ban fifa15cheap? This is NOT a forum that should allow promotion of personal websites. Also promoting in Tony's Going to Daytona thread. That's enough for me!

Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:14 pm

fifa15cheap wrote:Bro, you are great, and i know a nice web site please check this

SPAM ALERT! Image SPAM ALERT!

He's doing it in other threads too. Just a heads up MikeVP, there's a "report this post" icon in the bottom right of every post. I'm actually not sure if they pay attention to it, but it's worth a try. ;)

Mon Jun 30, 2014 11:18 pm

Yep. Just saw others in 2 more threads.

Thanks Jellikit.

Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:17 pm

I sent an email to Animink last night.....they usually respond quickly to Spam...

Tue Jul 01, 2014 1:23 pm

Annalee wrote:I sent an email to Animink last night.....they usually respond quickly to Spam...

Gone.

Thu Jul 03, 2014 6:47 am

Here's a picture from our 2013 trip to SHR. We got a behind the scenes tour of the shop and Tony's Hauler!

Post a reply