All things Tony
Post a reply

Re: Tony Pics!

Sun Dec 22, 2013 9:06 pm

NascarNanaOK wrote:To me, "a nice pair of mens jeans" .... is a brand new pair of Levi's or Lee's ;-)

I agree to an extent... Jeans wear's know, the best pair of jeans is the "broken in" jeans. :lol:

Like the kind that Tony wears and he wears them well. ;)

Mon Dec 23, 2013 4:34 pm

kim92164 wrote:
NascarNanaOK wrote:To me, "a nice pair of mens jeans" .... is a brand new pair of Levi's or Lee's ;-)

I agree to an extent... Jeans wear's know, the best pair of jeans is the "broken in" jeans. :lol:

Oh, Lord. :roll:

Mon Dec 23, 2013 6:57 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:
kim92164 wrote:

Oh, Lord. :roll:

Priceless!!!!!!!........

Mon Dec 23, 2013 7:28 pm

You girls... what can I say.

Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:04 pm

I've just been dropping in to see if anybody had a picture of Tony with the real 2014 cars, was going to use it to make a signature banner, but I do have to say "What, Smokie? No love for us Wrangler folks?"

So. What, Smokie? No love for us Wrangler folks?

Mon Dec 23, 2013 10:56 pm

HH, I didn't say anything bad. He just looks very nice in jeans. lol

Tue Dec 24, 2013 3:45 pm

Smoke14TS wrote:I've just been dropping in to see if anybody had a picture of Tony with the real 2014 cars, was going to use it to make a signature banner, but I do have to say "What, Smokie? No love for us Wrangler folks?"

So. What, Smokie? No love for us Wrangler folks?

Ha ha ha! You crack me UP ! :-D

Sorry dear Wrangler fans... didn't mean to leave you out in the cold. :-)

What I meant about the jeans is - I don't care for todays 'fancy' jeans for men. They usually have some sort of weird stitching on the back pockets ... and the req'd "faded out area's" . To me, in my little opinion, those are like.... what ? "Hollywood jeans" ? ? LOL Not "real" jeans for men. Now as much I love the broken-in look - - - for a nice dinner, or the like - a brand new pair of 'regular' jeans is just fine with me, to pass the "female inspection" of .... "Are you going to where THAT ? " ;-)

Wed Dec 25, 2013 10:55 pm

My definition of real nice men's jeans: As long as 1) the jeans are real denim 2) no fancy* stitchin' on the rear pockets 3) shouldn't have worn out areas but 4) can't be that real dark blue like they've never been washed at the Mfg. & could stand on their own.

*like the rear pockets of Jordache jeans.

#Smoke can't rise soon enough!

Sun Dec 29, 2013 12:19 pm

The one kid looks cold or he doesn't want to show his little body off!! lol
Attachments
BcqakJpIIAAOeSj.jpg
BcqakJpIIAAOeSj.jpg (28.91 KiB) Viewed 1595 times

Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:25 am

A Christmas pic of Tony and Hunter..Hunter survived bone cancer of the femur and has had the pleasure of meeting some very famous sports athletes. He got to go visit Tony Stewart at his home at Christmas....

Another lucky fan Getting post race congrats from Tony at the Rumble..........

Mon Dec 30, 2013 11:33 am

MORE RUMBLE PICTS........

Tonys Dad.....
Last edited by Annalee on Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Mon Dec 30, 2013 2:51 pm

Forget Wranger as they sponsor Junior and I'm sure the Nation wants to stay that way.

Mon Dec 30, 2013 8:07 pm

Thanks for the pics! Tony is so dang good to us fans! Esp. the kids! ;) The last 3 pics didn'y show up for me... :cry:

Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:41 pm

Tony At Daytona today http://instagram.com/p/i-Eso9q1nU/#

Thu Jan 09, 2014 11:44 pm

More pics , have to click onto the arrow on the picture to see more.
http://www.desmoinesregister.com/viewart/20140109/SPORTS/301090099/Months-after-crash-in-Iowa-Tony-Stewart-ready-for-NASCAR-season?Frontpage&sf21494254=1
Post a reply