All things Tony
Post a reply

Re: Tony Pics!

Wed Jan 23, 2013 9:11 pm

Annalee wrote:
HiddenHollow wrote:I knew one of you would have an easy answer. ;) :lol: :lol:

HH, you get them at the I love Tony Shop! :lol: :lol: Every town has one!?!? ;) ;)

The - "I Love Tony Shop" ?!?

Wait... let me check the Yellow Pages.......... nope, what about Google......... nope, maybe my GPS........... nope! Apparently Tampa doesn't have one... DANG! :( :( :( :( ;) :lol: :lol:

Wed Jan 23, 2013 10:07 pm

Annalee wrote:
HiddenHollow wrote:I knew one of you would have an easy answer. ;) :lol: :lol:

HH, you get them at the I love Tony Shop! :lol: :lol: Every town has one!?!? ;) ;)

Annalee, we even have one in my little town. It is also called my bedroom. :?

Thu Jan 24, 2013 6:12 am

That's right HH. It's in every town where a woman resides that is a fan of Tony. :D I just happen to live out in the sticks where the local store is a gas station owned by a man who is a JR and Jeff Gordon fan. :?

Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:24 pm

Donny
Attachments
nighttwo_smith3.jpg
nighttwo_smith3.jpg (88.67 KiB) Viewed 1287 times
nighttwo_smith1.jpg
nighttwo_smith1.jpg (106.44 KiB) Viewed 1287 times

Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:35 pm

:lol: Hope I get this figured out. Tony has the best butt around.
longtimetonyfan wrote:Hey Tony might be older, but he's got a nicer butt than Denny! :lol:

Tue Feb 05, 2013 7:39 pm

I love to see Pics of Tony..I got to meet him one time at the Pocono race track...He was so nice... I hope to meet him again one day, so I hope :D

Tue Feb 05, 2013 10:48 pm

salwoo wrote::lol: Hope I get this figured out. Tony has the best butt around.
longtimetonyfan wrote:Hey Tony might be older, but he's got a nicer butt than Denny! :lol:

...can't help ya' with Tony's butt, you'll have to figure that out yourself... ;) :lol:

Tue Feb 05, 2013 11:56 pm

Hmmmm someone mentions AZZ and rulez wakes up from his long winters nap? Or was it those Ravens winning the big game? Either way welcome back friend

Wed Feb 06, 2013 2:09 am

great pictures thanks

Wed Feb 06, 2013 12:53 pm

onerockindoc wrote:Hmmmm someone mentions AZZ and rulez wakes up from his long winters nap? Or was it those Ravens winning the big game? Either way welcome back friend

...tryin' to say sumpin', Doc???? :? Speaking of the game, did I ever say thank you for your guys handin' us Jacoby Jones? If not, THANK YOUZZZ GUYZZZ... :D

Wed Feb 06, 2013 1:52 pm

There are so many great pictures of Smoke it's hard to choose a favorite. But here are at least 3 of my favorites.

Wed Feb 06, 2013 6:49 pm

Ahhhhh Jacoby. Not a good move Texans. I suspect you haven't wiped that smile off your face yet rulez!!

Thu Feb 07, 2013 2:07 pm

onerockindoc wrote:Ahhhhh Jacoby. Not a good move Texans. I suspect you haven't wiped that smile off your face yet rulez!!

...I actually don't get too high with wins or too low with losses. But, the teams I root for don't usually win so often, so it's a nice change of pace. :D And since almost nobody figured they'd win, makes it a bit nicer... :mrgreen:

Thu Feb 07, 2013 3:38 pm

thank you duffy for those pictures of Donny! i am so excited for the season to start for him and Tony!!!

love my Smoke and Schatz

tg

Fri Feb 08, 2013 3:12 pm

From SHR Twitter page -

"The new 2013 Chevy SS. Some assembly required."

http://instagram.com/p/Vb1bnXG82R/
Post a reply