All things Tony
Post a reply

Re: Tony Pics!

Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:42 am

HiddenHollow wrote::roll: What is it with you ladies & rear ends :?:

And tell me you don't rubber neck when a good looking Gal goes by in short-shorts. And I'll send flowers to your wake. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

Re: Tony Pics!

Wed Sep 26, 2012 9:47 am

awsum14 wrote:
HiddenHollow wrote::roll: What is it with you ladies & rear ends :?:

And tell me you don't rubber neck when a good looking Gal goes by in short-shorts. And I'll send flowers to your wake. :mrgreen: :mrgreen:

But rear ends isn't the first thing I look at... with the ladies, it seems to be. (hold off sending the flowers) ;) :lol:

Re: Tony Pics!

Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:23 am

Are we talking about the pict posted by Kim?........I must not be seeing the whole picture... No glamour shots here!! :( :(. Okay!! Just re opened the forum and it is there :lol: :lol: thumbs up!! Great idea Kim.... :D

Re: Tony Pics!

Wed Sep 26, 2012 10:44 am

Annalee wrote:Are we talking about the pict posted by Kim?........I must not be seeing the whole picture... No glamour shots here!! :( :(. Okay!! Just re opened the forum and it is there :lol: :lol: thumbs up!! Great idea Kim.... :D

:roll: :roll: See what I mean, a?!? :?

Re: Tony Pics!

Wed Sep 26, 2012 12:44 pm

HiddenHollow wrote::roll: What is it with you ladies & rear ends :?:


What is it with you guys and boobs?

Re: Tony Pics!

Wed Sep 26, 2012 7:24 pm

I bet if he had one the underwear companies as a sponsor and he was modeling them, briefs included, the sales for the company (whichever it would be) would go through the roof as most of his female fans would run out to buy them. Especially if his picture graced the package, lol.

Re: Tony Pics!

Wed Sep 26, 2012 8:59 pm

Back when Tony was #20, I bought 2 mens boxers with 20's all over them & 2 women boxers. Women's just had one #20 on it, on the side front & Stewart over the butt cheeks. The hubby still wears the men's #20's

Re: Tony Pics!

Thu Sep 27, 2012 9:25 am

NascarNanaOK wrote:
HiddenHollow wrote::roll: What is it with you ladies & rear ends :?:


What is it with you guys and boobs?

Everybody has a rear end... not so with boobs. ;) :lol:

Re: Tony Pics!

Thu Sep 27, 2012 11:51 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:
NascarNanaOK wrote:
HiddenHollow wrote::roll: What is it with you ladies & rear ends :?:


What is it with you guys and boobs?

Everybody has a rear end... not so with boobs. ;) :lol:


not quite true H... Boobs are not gender specific... Look at some of the guys in the stands with their shirts off at races, football games, etc... Need I say more??? :lol: :lol: :lol:

Re: Tony Pics!

Fri Sep 28, 2012 8:46 am

I'm only thinking in the traditional sense... not FAT! YUK! ;) :lol: :lol:

Re: Tony Pics!

Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:15 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:I'm only thinking in the traditional sense... not FAT! YUK! ;) :lol: :lol:


lol, but really HH, they are just bulbous sacks of fat

Re: Tony Pics!

Fri Sep 28, 2012 5:24 pm

But the ladies are supposed to have them, not the guys. :?

Re: Tony Pics!

Sat Sep 29, 2012 2:39 pm

lol, you are right HH

Re: Tony Pics!

Fri Oct 05, 2012 1:31 pm

Tony meets little girl http://twitter.com/tomjensen100/status/254267624895180800/photo/1/large

Tony with his new race car http://twitter.com/tomjensen100/status/254266156125396992/photo/1/large

Again another picture of the same http://twitter.com/NASCARESPN/status/254265830093778944/photo/1/large

Tony & sponsor http://instagram.com/p/QaGk8otXu8/

Another, kinda fuzzy view http://twitter.com/NASCARESPN/status/254259700441440257/photo/1/large

Tony sits inside new car for 2013 http://twitter.com/crazyygurl14/status/253989367947878400/photo/1/large

Re: Tony Pics!

Fri Oct 05, 2012 2:18 pm

That is a match made in business heaven.
Post a reply