All things Tony
Post a reply

Re: I believe

Sun Feb 20, 2011 9:58 am

I believe too.This is his year!!!

Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:36 am

Man, I hope so. He is overdue for another championship. Not getting any younger.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:46 am

I remember Tony saying in a recent interview...the last time he won a championship was just before JJ won his first and he would like to win this year and make it like a set of bookends with himself on either end of it....or something like that.

Sun Feb 20, 2011 10:51 am

beaverpond wrote:I remember Tony saying in a recent interview...the last time he won a championship was just before JJ won his first and he would like to win this year and make it like a set of bookends with himself on either end of it....or something like that.

Now that would be cool :!: 8-)

Sun Feb 20, 2011 11:02 am

Way cool...
8-)

Mon Feb 21, 2011 6:43 pm

As much as I wanted a sweep for Tony this past 500 weekend I have a feeling he is going to dominate the latter part of the year and just get warmed up this first part. I gotta feeling that by Daytona in July he will be fired up and smokin' hot (not that he isn't already smokin' hot, whew) and he will be turning some heads. I think SHR is dependent on it. He knows he needs the wins and he knows how to get them and now that his transition is pretty much over.. I gotta feeling we are going to see some of that aggression in him return. He's hungry, the fans are hungry and it IS time! ;)
Post a reply