FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

An E-Card To Tony

<<

nascarkraz1488

Post Wed Aug 13, 2014 8:46 pm

Re: An E-Card To Tony

Tony, I support and believe in you and always will. We had a physical run in (on foot) at a short track many years ago and you were just so kind and nice about it. I will never forget it. Your smile says everything we need to know. :)

<3 Krys
#StandWithSmoke
<<

baldgeorge

Post Thu Aug 14, 2014 4:06 am

Finally, there are some positive news stories out there. There is a good article on motorsport.com where Mark Tychoniewicz (a member of the #45 crew) said their driver swerved when he saw Kevin and just barely missed him, and from Cory Sparks (who was driving just a few cars behind Tony) gave an interview with Time Warner Communications and said that Tony did everything he could do to miss Kevin. Hopefully this kind of information will come out more and more so that the public can see what actually happened. You have my full support in this situation.
<<

im4tony14

Post Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:36 am

#iStandwithSmoke

Always have, always will. God bless.
<<

whit521

Post Thu Aug 14, 2014 8:59 am

Tony your true fans believe in you. We know you are not like the news is saying. We are not walking in your shoes but we are walking with you. Always remember what made you the good person you are. We will be here when your ready.
TW
<<

jdpirate

Post Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:02 am

nascarkraz1488 wrote:Tony, I support and believe in you and always will. We had a physical run in (on foot) at a short track many years ago and you were just so kind and nice about it. I will never forget it. Your smile says everything we need to know. :)

<3 Krys
#StandWithSmoke

Nice post nascarkraz1488!
I'm Living my life the way I want to..... Tony Stewart
Never Quit..... Marcus Luttrell Lone Survivor
<<

jdpirate

Post Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:03 am

whit521 wrote:Tony your true fans believe in you. We know you are not like the news is saying. We are not walking in your shoes but we are walking with you. Always remember what made you the good person you are. We will be here when your ready.

Welcome to the Garage, whit521! I totally agree with your sentiments :)
<<

fanta_c

Post Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:11 am

To Whit521: I LOVE what you said, and I would like to reaffirm it for Tony: "We are not walking in your shoes, but we ARE walking with you."
<<

SmokeFan41017

Post Thu Aug 14, 2014 9:46 pm

I think this is a great idea.

Tony, I have been a fan of yours since I got into NASCAR. You are the main reason I watch the races. I'm sure you're having a hard time dealing with this, but have faith and know this was not your fault. Your fans stand with you and we are patiently waiting and anticipating your return.
<<

trishietrish

Post Fri Aug 15, 2014 9:46 pm

Tony and Friends,

A new landscaper came to do my lawn today and absolutely lit up when he saw my car decked out in #14 gear. It seems he met you when he worked for Home Depot and he gushed and gushed about you. We spent more time talking about you and NASCAR than it took to cut the grass. Your fans don't just love you because you are a winner. We love you because you have such a good heart, depth of personality and passion.
<<

ladydy679

Post Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:34 pm

You are in my thoughts and prayers. Sending love and hugs from Michigan!
<<

jdpirate

Post Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:48 pm

ladydy679 wrote:You are in my thoughts and prayers. Sending love and hugs from Michigan!

Welcome to the Garage, ladydy679!
<<

jdpirate

Post Fri Aug 15, 2014 11:50 pm

trishietrish wrote:Tony and Friends,

A new landscaper came to do my lawn today and absolutely lit up when he saw my car decked out in #14 gear. It seems he met you when he worked for Home Depot and he gushed and gushed about you. We spent more time talking about you and NASCAR than it took to cut the grass. Your fans don't just love you because you are a winner. We love you because you have such a good heart, depth of personality and passion.

Very nice post, trishietish :) Hope you don't have to pay him by the hour! :lol:
<<

Sherri863

Post Sat Aug 16, 2014 12:30 am

Tony,
I grieve for you, my heart breaks thinking of the pain and heartbreak and agony you are going through. I am so sorry for the difficult time you are going through and you know what when you are ready we are right here waiting for you! You are admired and loved deeply you have made me have a deep passion for Nascar, and as so many have said this my friend is not your fault and you know that down deep but that does not get rid of the emptiness and the guilt you are feeling. Please Tony this is an accident and know that you are a great compassionate man with a lot of love for others. And that person is still there he is just buried right now, but he will work his way out.. We love and Support you Tony Stewart!!! We stand behind you 100%!!!! I <3 you smoke
<<

ajcoder2

Post Thu Aug 21, 2014 1:16 pm

Tony,

While I cannot know what you are feeling please know that I will continue to support you. I have seen you race at our local Pennsylvania tracks and have read how you mentor drivers. I have seen interviews with you and can tell you have a true love for racing. I truly believe in my heart that this was a horrific accident and I feel for all parties involved as everyone's lives have been forever changed. Keep your head high and know that you are loved and supported.

Agnes Coder
Previous

Return to Tony