FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

SHR website server change & downtime

<<

animink1

Post Mon Jan 04, 2016 3:32 pm

SHR website server change & downtime

Happy New Years everyone!

The SHR website, forums and online store will be temporarily down this week due to a server migration/upgrade. Thanks for your patience.
<<

alenigma

Post Mon Jan 04, 2016 4:58 pm

Re: SHR website server change & downtime

Thanks for the heads-up, Animink! I hope no content is lost.
<<

alenigma

Post Fri Jan 08, 2016 7:45 pm

Animink, I am well aware that Go Daddy will no longer be a sponsor, but I would love to see some form of the chain reaction game. :D :D :D
<<

TishR

Post Sat Jan 09, 2016 9:45 am

Animink have you forgotten to do something with the game section. None of them work.
Tish
<<

beaverpond

Post Sat Jan 09, 2016 1:25 pm

We must remember that the game section is sponsored and two of the games are sponsored by companies no longer sponsoring our drivers. So in the meantime they chose to deactivate them for now is what I would be guessing while they complete the upgrade.

In Honor of my nephew serving our country out of Baumholder Army Base in Germany.
<<

alenigma

Post Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:30 pm

That game I like is simple but it amuses me. They can probably re-brand these simple games and bring things back to normal. Meanwhile, I hope everything in your world is going great, BP. :D
<<

beaverpond

Post Sat Jan 09, 2016 2:57 pm

They probably have to have some sort of contract agreement and maybe they don't have that yet or they do, but it does not kick in until a certain date...maybe closer to the Daytona Speed Weeks.

Well as far as my Mom, she will be on cancer treatment meds for the next five years. My father-in-law has finally been released from the nursing home just before Christmas.

However, on Christmas Day was my uncle was taken into the hospital with several fractures in his left leg. After several tests they found a mass wrapped around the muscle and bones of the leg. After further tests, it was found out that it was cancer and deemed terminal as it is not operable and there is no treatment they can give him due to his age. As soon as they get the final results in they will be moving him to an assisted living care facility. All they can do is try to make him as comfortable as possible. He will never walk again. He is quite aware of everything going on around him and there is absolutely nothing wrong with his memory either. This uncle is the one that loves everything NASCAR, especially Kyle Busch. So seeing Kyle Busch win the championship meant a lot to him.

In Honor of my nephew serving our country out of Baumholder Army Base in Germany.
<<

alenigma

Post Sat Jan 09, 2016 3:50 pm

I truly know how things are. My brother had three operations to remove parts of his foot. It got infected again three weeks ago and last Monday he went to his doc and it was fine. They sent him for X-Rays and he had to walk a mile. This gave him another blister which became infected. Went back Thursday and they admitted him for IV antibiotics. Life's a beech! I was at his house this morning getting his mail, feeding his cat and cleaning a cat box. Ten years ago was the last time I had surgery, my third. It was for a colostomy reversal. Trust me I know how tough living can be. When I woke from my second surgery with that "bag" on my belly, I was not a happy camper. That last surgery was the best surgery of my life.
<<

beaverpond

Post Sat Jan 09, 2016 6:09 pm

A friend of mine just went through his second knee surgery within the last six months and he said things are going much better this time than they did the last time. It took him several weeks to be able to get up and move around as well as get into rehab. He had surgery this past Monday and is already in rehab...so yes, I guess things are going better, much better.

<<

alenigma

Post Sat Jan 09, 2016 8:08 pm

I am one of those people that think the glass is half full. I'm an optimist. And, yes I do pull over to the side of the road and smell the roses. I guess this is the result of near-death experiences. I'm SO happy to be here. :D

Return to VIP Garage Gang News