Keep in touch with updates on the VIP Garage
Post a reply

Re: Winners Picks points

Fri Jun 13, 2014 7:50 am

jdpirate wrote:HH, maybe you missed counting a couple strands of spaghetti or some fell on the floor instead of sticking to the wall!! :lol: :lol:

YEAH, that must be it! ;) :lol:

Fri Jun 13, 2014 10:29 am

HiddenHollow wrote:
jdpirate wrote:HH, maybe you missed counting a couple strands of spaghetti or some fell on the floor instead of sticking to the wall!! :lol: :lol:

Lets just face the truth HH! You should just copy off of your Wifes Picks.She is doing better then You. ;) :lol:

Fri Jun 13, 2014 12:47 pm

duffygoofy wrote:
HiddenHollow wrote:

Lets just face the truth HH! You should just copy off of your Wifes Picks.She is doing better then You. ;) :lol:

You just HAD to point that out, huh? :|

Fri Jun 13, 2014 1:59 pm

duffygoofy wrote:
HiddenHollow wrote:

BOOM! Realityfetti! :lol: :lol:

Fri Jun 13, 2014 3:57 pm

Yes I had 2 HH! Sorry but us girls has 2 Rub it in! ;) ;) :lol:

Wed Jun 18, 2014 3:21 pm

this is twice now that I haven't received the wright points. the coke 600 and Michigan, had second place picked and never got points for it

Wed Jun 18, 2014 5:35 pm

I didn't get points for the last race I don't know why this is the 3rd time I didn't get points I don't understand if someone tell me I thank you
Thanks
robert66

Wed Jun 18, 2014 6:31 pm

As I am getting sick of repeating myself...go to page 3 and look at my post from April 9th at 15:11 about what you need to do. The fact that you both have been around since 2009, you should know this already.

Thu Jun 19, 2014 9:47 pm

Thanks beaverpond but you didn't have to be a butt about it I will not you
for help again
its not I live on this website is just something to do on my lunch break
robert66

Sun Jun 22, 2014 9:42 am

I haven't said about missing points because I'm never going to be chosen as the winner here again ;) but the competitor in me does squirm about it.
Do please email if you feel you have been shorted, mine have gotten promptly fixed.

Sun Jun 22, 2014 1:09 pm

DRLDeBoer wrote:I haven't said about missing points because I'm never going to be chosen as the winner here again ;) but the competitor in me does squirm about it.
Do please email if you feel you have been shorted, mine have gotten promptly fixed.

I feel ya'. But, we can't win if we don't play. ;)

Sun Jun 22, 2014 6:50 pm

HEY, I picked Jeff in the correct order at Sonoma and I didn't get my points! What's going on?? :x :x :x

(da :twisted: made me do it, Beaver. I just couldn't resist) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ;) :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:12 am

HiddenHollow wrote:HEY, I picked Jeff in the correct order at Sonoma and I didn't get my points! What's going on?? :x :x :x

I didn't get mine neither so stop your complaining HH. :lol:

(da :twisted: made me do it, Beaver. I just couldn't resist) :mrgreen: :mrgreen: ;) :lol: :lol:

Wed Jun 25, 2014 10:30 am

Yeah, i didn't get my whole 1 point yet either.... :lol:

Thu Jun 26, 2014 2:58 am

It's only Thursday. It was Friday last week before we got points.
Post a reply