FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

2013 October Winner

<<

beaverpond

Post Mon Nov 11, 2013 3:10 am

Re: 2013 October Winner

Where there are a few like yourself, I wonder if setting up a new account would be beneficial where you were part of the old site ... a couple of the other members having issues were also part of the old website. Some things may not have carried over correctly and maybe they, the administrators, have not seen where the issue is or maybe they just can't figure out what the problem is. That is why I suggest creating a new account after the season is over as an idea.
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

tlmerk

Post Mon Nov 11, 2013 1:22 pm

Re: 2013 October Winner

Yeah, I don't know Beav, but I did hear back today with a nice email from Jason P. and they are looking into it for me. I think the key is sending it to the correct address and only trying that address (the Inquiry one). There are several listed for them, but they answered me quickly when I sent it to the one you guys posted.

So happy to announce that it seems they do listen to us (either that or DeLana has already come in and started fixing things! :D )

Just wanted to share that the powers that be are available and responding now. YAY! :D

Tracy
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
Previous

Return to VIP Garage Gang News