FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Design a Driver Tee Constest

<<

jamo14

User avatar

Posts: 1371

Images: 0
180

Joined: Sat Feb 14, 2009 10:44 am

Post Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:33 am

Re: Design a Driver Tee Constest

I was worried it was just not working for me.
Do something with your life and go get me a beer.

Image
<<

cdgarrett

Post Thu Feb 21, 2013 3:55 am

Re: Design a Driver Tee Constest

DREAM.jpg
this isn't official but it could work
DREAM.jpg (43.85 KiB) Viewed 2682 times
<<

midwesternsmoke

User avatar

Posts: 1917

Images: 10
9850

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Location: South Carolina

Post Thu Feb 21, 2013 7:48 am

Re: Design a Driver Tee Constest

SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

CAN'T VOTE.......I think we should ALL get 10 extra votes because of this......... :roll: :shock:
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8940

Images: 0
10183

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Thu Feb 21, 2013 12:22 pm

Re: Design a Driver Tee Constest

when MW stretches out his words like that, he is a tad frustrated
I miss you Frehley........
<<

HiddenHollow

User avatar

Posts: 10341

Images: 3
10910

Joined: Mon Jun 15, 2009 11:44 am

Location: Tampa, FL

Post Thu Feb 21, 2013 1:16 pm

Re: Design a Driver Tee Constest

Ya think?!? :lol:
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

Countdown to the 2015 Daytona 500
Image
<<

Rochelle

User avatar

Posts: 2503

Images: 1
10589

Joined: Wed Mar 04, 2009 1:49 pm

Post Thu Feb 21, 2013 4:08 pm

Re: Design a Driver Tee Constest

It seems it's the connection to FB. Ugh, now at least 3 less votes mj... But hopefully others are missing out on votes also... :D
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

midwesternsmoke

User avatar

Posts: 1917

Images: 10
9850

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Location: South Carolina

Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 8:21 am

Re: Design a Driver Tee Constest

midwesternsmoke wrote:SSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS
TTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTTT
IIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIII
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL

CAN'T VOTE.......I think we should ALL get 10 extra votes because of this......... :roll: :shock:


...........YEAH ^^^^^^^^ WHAT^^^^^^^^ I^^^^^^^^ SAID!!!!!...............
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8940

Images: 0
10183

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Sun Feb 24, 2013 11:22 am

Re: Design a Driver Tee Constest

its a conspiracy MW, they just wanted us to feel like we had a vote, all along they had a winner
I miss you Frehley........
<<

midwesternsmoke

User avatar

Posts: 1917

Images: 10
9850

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Location: South Carolina

Post Fri Mar 01, 2013 2:05 am

Re: Design a Driver Tee Constest

midwesternsmoke wrote:Call me CRAZY, (and I've been called a H3LLUVA lot worse) BUUUUUUUT, is it just me or does a new shirt design show eventually ?? Seems to me that there weren't 29 to choose from at the start of this.
Is the ballot box being stuffed??........ :? ;) 8-) :shock: :shock:


NOW THERE'S 32 designs....WHAT GIVES??? :x :? :shock:
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

midwesternsmoke

User avatar

Posts: 1917

Images: 10
9850

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Location: South Carolina

Post Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:16 am

Re: Design a Driver Tee Constest

midwesternsmoke wrote:
midwesternsmoke wrote:Call me CRAZY, (and I've been called a H3LLUVA lot worse) BUUUUUUUT, is it just me or does a new shirt design show eventually ?? Seems to me that there weren't 29 to choose from at the start of this.
Is the ballot box being stuffed??........ :? ;) 8-) :shock: :shock:


NOW THERE'S 32 designs....WHAT GIVES??? :x :? :shock:


NOW there are 35 designs.....I think something's amiss here (what a surprise) :shock:
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8940

Images: 0
10183

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Thu Mar 14, 2013 9:46 am

Re: Design a Driver Tee Constest

i think your aloud to enter up until april 2nd, i wouldnt be shocked if any of the newer ones "win" the voting.
I miss you Frehley........
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8940

Images: 0
10183

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Thu Apr 18, 2013 2:58 pm

Re: Design a Driver Tee Constest

did anyone win the fan vote? it said winner announced in or around april 10th.
I miss you Frehley........
<<

midwesternsmoke

User avatar

Posts: 1917

Images: 10
9850

Joined: Fri Feb 13, 2009 10:21 pm

Location: South Carolina

Post Fri Apr 19, 2013 6:23 am

Re: Design a Driver Tee Constest

michaeljohn wrote:did anyone win the fan vote? it said winner announced in or around april 10th.


That translates into Coca Cola 600 weekend..... :shock:
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

michaeljohn

User avatar

Posts: 8940

Images: 0
10183

Joined: Wed Feb 18, 2009 5:06 pm

Post Sat Apr 20, 2013 3:55 pm

Re: Design a Driver Tee Constest

or maybe they held a secret ballot and someone who wasnt even posted won the fan vote.
I miss you Frehley........
Previous

Return to VIP Garage Gang News

Who is online

Users browsing this forum: No registered users and 3 guests

stewart haas logo footer



Terms of Use  |  Site Map  |  Privacy Policy  |  FAQ  |  Contact Us
COPYRIGHT © STEWART-HAAS RACING, LLC. All rights reserved.
Do not duplicate or redistribute in any form.
Approved by Tony Stewart & Gene Haas
PLEASE REPORT ANY PROBLEMS OR COMMENTS TO THE WEBMASTER