Keep in touch with updates on the VIP Garage
Post a reply

Charlotte Picks Points

Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:51 pm

Hi everyone, as some of you may know by now, the points for the Charlotte Race (Oct 13th) were not awarded. Our automated system depends on NASCAR's record. Over the weekend, NASCAR posted winners incorrectly which threw off our system and therefore points were not awarded. The problem has been resolved but you will not be awarded your points for the Charlotte Race. Our apologies for any inconvenience. Thank you for participating.

-Animink1

Re: Charlotte Picks Points

Tue Oct 16, 2012 12:57 pm

That just really dont help me......i lost 122 points and im down in the 70's as opposed to the 40's where it woulda put me......i dont think i am gonna play anymore but thanks.....

tc

Tue Oct 16, 2012 2:16 pm

Thank you for the message.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 3:22 pm

It could have been worse. The glitch could have been such that some members got their points for Charlotte and other members didn't. :|

We're all in the same boat. ;)

Look at it this way - it's now an 11 race Chase for us.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:06 pm

Thanks for the explanation. Its tough when someone else screws up and you get blamed for it.

Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:19 pm

:cry: I finally do good :cry: :cry: :cry: & get the bonus & 2 out of order :cry: :cry: :cry: & the system messes up :cry: :cry: :cry: making all lose points :cry: :cry: :cry:

:| We all are in the same boat. Just happens to hit hard this time for me (point wise). :(

Tue Oct 16, 2012 4:22 pm

Why couldn't that have happened last week when I was in the 1 point club? Geez, if there's a screw up in the future, please have NASCAR do it after Talledega...

Wed Oct 17, 2012 7:03 am

WOW that really sucks. I had 162 points for this week.

Jimmie
Denny
Jeff G.

Jimmie bonus

Sat Oct 20, 2012 1:58 pm

i am in the same boat i had hamlin in second and johnson as my bonus pick.
i can see how scoring can get screwed up at talladega when everybody wrecks on the last lap
but not at charlotte when everybody just followed the leader for 300 laps.
but i would jump from 69th place to around 30th.

Mon Oct 22, 2012 1:55 am

barn wrote:i am in the same boat i had hamlin in second and johnson as my bonus pick.
i can see how scoring can get screwed up at talladega when everybody wrecks on the last lap
but not at charlotte when everybody just followed the leader for 300 laps.
but i would jump from 69th place to around 30th.

That would have been assuming that no one else would get any points :roll:

Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:09 pm

How is it that when we make good picks for Charlotte and it gets messed up nobody gets points and it can't be fixed. Yet somehow this week I messed up the picks altogether and get awarded 152 points and then it gets fixed and taken away. Which is pretty close to where I would have been had I been properly credited after the Charlotte race.

Tue Oct 23, 2012 12:38 pm

karton wrote:How is it that when we make good picks for Charlotte and it gets messed up nobody gets points and it can't be fixed. Yet somehow this week I messed up the picks altogether and get awarded 152 points and then it gets fixed and taken away. Which is pretty close to where I would have been had I been properly credited after the Charlotte race.

I contacted Animink this morning. They are aware of the problem and will be addressing it today. In fact, the points awarded yesterday have already been removed.
Post a reply