FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Asking for Help

<<

longtimetonyfan

Post Wed May 25, 2011 11:11 am

Asking for Help

I'm pleading for my fellow gang members help. One of my favorite charities "Wildlife Center of Virgina" is competing against other charities in the "Chase Community Giving" on Facebook. We need votes so they can win a donation of $500,000. This Wildlife Center is an animal hospital for injured, sick, and orphaned wild animals from snakes, foxes, bears, owls, and even bald eagles. They do great work educating as well. They presently train wildlife vets from all over the world. They receive no government funding and depend solely on donations and grants to continue their wonderful work. If you have a facebook page, please take a minute and go to Chase Communty Giving, like the page then type in Wildlife Center of Virginia as the charity you are searching. Then cast a vote. Voting ends tonight at midnite, so I beg you to help us win this grant money. I know Tony Stewart, being the wildlife lover he is, would be proud of us all. Thanks!!!
LT
remember to enjoy life.....none of us are going to get out alive anyway
<<

azk8ster

Post Thu May 26, 2011 1:22 am

Re: Asking for Help

obviously i read this after the deadline passed, hope you got the necessary votes....sounds like a great organization!
"Faith is believing in things when common sense tells you not to"

Return to The Lobby