Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Re: Phamo.....Help!

Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:46 pm

Im guessing we will have to practice patience ....if Tony and Ryan can do it at the "new" Daytona well I guess we can too....lolol....never said it would be easy tho.... :?

Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:49 pm

I'm getting most of it all down, how to move around quickly... and how to do things.... :-)

Embrace the change and flow with it... LOL If you LIKE to learn it, it will be easy and fun. If you fight it, it will be difficult. Hope that's not a lecture.... ;-)

Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:05 pm

It's comforting to know I have such great company with this PM problem. I feel much better now. :D

Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:25 pm

Strange, I get the drop down menu on some and not others. All with various post counts..

Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:40 pm

i dont know if mine works cause i have no friends here. will someone kindly send me a pm to see if im in the cool crowd who have broken pm's. this is not a friendship invite just a science experiment :ugeek:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:48 pm

Username wrote:i dont know if mine works cause i have no friends here. will someone kindly send me a pm to see if im in the cool crowd who have broken pm's. this is not a friendship invite just a science experiment :ugeek:

I would if I could, but I'm one of the one's who can't send PMs :cry:

Wed Feb 16, 2011 9:55 pm

mine work. sorry hidden, it will probably be fixed soon

Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:22 pm

Username wrote:mine work. sorry hidden, it will probably be fixed soon

Guess I'm one of the "special" few. lolol
Post a reply