Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Twister Touched Down In New York

Mon May 23, 2011 11:10 pm

Just heared a Twister touched down in Clymer New York. Just about 10 miles from Buffalo.It was suppose to come are way but it weakend.Thank God everyone is ok there they said.

Re: Twister Touched Down In New York

Tue May 24, 2011 7:48 am

Glad it missed you, they missed us here in Ohio, had 'em south & north of us.

Tue May 24, 2011 9:13 am

What is with the weather this spring? Kind of scary at times. We live about 70 miles from Buffalo. Glad it didn't come our way. Hope all of you folks are okay.

I have never seen so much rain in our area. Almost every day we get rain and the ground is just saturated.

Tue May 24, 2011 11:25 am

Smoke14Wins, I heard that you were suppose to get it to but it said it weakend before that. Glad your didn't get it niether.I was in one in 1990 wasn't very fun at all.Playing putt-putt golf when it hit.Had to run in the building it took the roof off.

Thu May 26, 2011 8:48 pm

Torando hit about 15 miles from me. My in-laws has a cottage there and i heard it just missed there.

Thu May 26, 2011 8:53 pm

The number of tornadoes this spring and the wide area they have struck is just amazing and not in a good way. I can't ever remember a tornado season as bad as this year.

Stay safe out there Gang!!

Thu May 26, 2011 9:04 pm

It really is a strange year with this weather like this. New York doesn't usually have this stuff but it is everywhere now. Everyone try to be as safe as you can.

Fri May 27, 2011 12:33 am

terrible weather prayers and thoughts to all involved in those tornados
Post a reply