Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

doomsday may 21st...........

Sat May 21, 2011 3:22 am

well it has been reported that today is doomsday, and there are websites out there to tell ya how to deal if you survive, i kid you not there is one site that tells you how to deal with zombies, this is what happens when nut balls have access to the internet, like i always say, "just because you have access to the internet does not always mean it is a good idea to use it."

so good luck to all and stay away from people with a blank stare..............

Re: doomsday may 21st...........

Sat May 21, 2011 8:09 am

...rapture at 6 p.m...hopefully Pacific, I got money down on the Preakness... 8-)

When the weather's nice around here, my neighbor's and I sit out on the stoops and "shoot the sh*t". This has been a topic the last few days...so, around 6 o'clock, I'm gonna' put an empty pair of shoes w/socks in 'em, a pair of pants and a Smoke t-shirt in my usual spot on the stoop...see how it goes over. :D

...SEE YA'S AT 6 B*TCHES!!!!!!...or, maybe not... :o ;) :lol: ... :|

Sat May 21, 2011 8:39 am

Aw, darn doomsday! Does that mean I could miss the all-star race?!? :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I was sooo looking forward...

Sat May 21, 2011 9:11 am

Maybe some of them All-Star racers will be carted up as well & we can have it up high, the replacements for those who might not have made it would be those drivers already up there. Would be good to see Dale Sr race again.

Sat May 21, 2011 10:14 am

Smoke14Wins wrote:Maybe some of them All-Star racers will be carted up as well & we can have it up high, the replacements for those who might not have made it would be those drivers already up there. Would be good to see Dale Sr race again.

I like the positive spin you put on it. :D I can still look forward to seeing it, just with some drivers I wasn't expecting. ;)

Sat May 21, 2011 11:56 am

Well MJ... The CDC on a zombie attack...is for real. They're doing it as a funny way to get people prepared for any emergency - earthquake, fire, hurricane, twister, etc. The Zombie bit just gets people's attention... which is what the CDC wanted.

Funny thing is... one would need the same supplies and plans at home, for a zombie attack or major disaster.

Rulez... I LOVE your joke! It made me laugh, so hard! :-) Please let us know if your neighbor see's the empty clothes. :-)

Sat May 21, 2011 1:07 pm

Well ####, this morning they said it will start at 6 and end in Oct..WTH ??? OCT ?????????? Someone will steal those clothes on that stoop before that..lol

Sat May 21, 2011 2:00 pm

just found this picture of glenn beck, it appears he already turned into a zombie.......

Sat May 21, 2011 2:36 pm

Hahaha, good pic !!!

Sat May 21, 2011 2:55 pm

Found a good Zombie Pic.. Look Out, he might steal those clothes off the stoop...lol

OBAMA ZOMBIE PICTURE

Sat May 21, 2011 3:49 pm

I'll be the one in the evening gown and tiara! It looks like we may never know who won the all star race

Sat May 21, 2011 5:01 pm

I usually look & feel like one during the week getting up at 6 AM when I don't have much sleep anyway. Today I feel normal.

Sat May 21, 2011 5:21 pm

at least if it happens, JJ will have been the only driver to end his career as a undefeated champion, yet another feather in the cap, but not many will be around, but i will be sure to boast about it in the after life, wahoooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo!!!!!!!

Sat May 21, 2011 5:57 pm

WILL YOU BE RAPTURED????

Sat May 21, 2011 9:34 pm

Nice pictures. :lol: :roll:
Post a reply