FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Hey Gang check out this guy

<<

cslonewolf

Post Tue May 17, 2011 9:16 pm

Hey Gang check out this guy

NASCAR is one of my biggest passions, but there is one thing I am even more passionate about...... Music. I could listen to it all day every day. I love hearing new stuff that I've never heard, and when I come across something I really like I enjoy sharing it. Music is after all the universal language. This guy is my current fav. artist. About a year ago the lil woman handed me the laptop, and said "You hafta check this song out." I liked the song pretty much right away, I thought the music was great. Then when the dude opened his mouth and the first words were sung, I loved the song.

I went onto some file sharing sites and downloaded a few more of his songs, and loved every one of them. So I went to Amazon and looked him up. Imagine my suprise when I found out the guy had already released three albums, and I was just now hearing of him. After falling in love w/ about a half a dozen of his songs I had to purchase his three discs. There is not one song on any of the discs that I would consider to be a bad song. Every song is great. There is a song thats sung in mostly spanish and it's still awesome.

I'm not sure what catagory he might fall into. He's kind of country, he's kind of rock, and he's kind of folkish, but he's good, he's really good. I know there are alot of people who agree. That first song I heard that the woman introduced me to won both an Oscar, and a Golden Globe. The artist is Ryan Bingham, check him out

This is the Weary Kind (The song that started it all for me)
"He makes me look thinner" Tony on why he picked Ryan to be his team mate. bet he's gonna enjoy his fair share of Krissie's cookies every weekend lol
SMOKE'N ROCKETS
GO #39 U.S ARMY CHEVROLET
GO RYAN
GO SMOKE,
<<

cslonewolf

Post Tue May 17, 2011 9:21 pm

Re: Hey Gang check out this guy

This is the one I was talkin about he sings in spanish

"He makes me look thinner" Tony on why he picked Ryan to be his team mate. bet he's gonna enjoy his fair share of Krissie's cookies every weekend lol
SMOKE'N ROCKETS
GO RYAN
GO SMOKE,
<<

cslonewolf

Post Tue May 17, 2011 9:23 pm

One of my favs.......
SMOKE'N ROCKETS
GO RYAN
GO SMOKE,
<<

cslonewolf

Post Tue May 17, 2011 9:27 pm

A lil more uptempo here...... Gotta love that slide guitar in this one.
SMOKE'N ROCKETS
GO RYAN
GO SMOKE,
<<

cslonewolf

Post Tue May 17, 2011 9:30 pm

another uptempo song.......
SMOKE'N ROCKETS
GO RYAN
GO SMOKE,
<<

cslonewolf

Post Tue May 17, 2011 9:34 pm

I think this is the countriest song, I love this one......
SMOKE'N ROCKETS
GO RYAN
GO SMOKE,
<<

cslonewolf

Post Tue May 17, 2011 9:40 pm

OK one more. This is my absolute fav Ryan Bingham song........ Every single time I hear it I get cgoosebumps.
SMOKE'N ROCKETS
GO RYAN
GO SMOKE,
<<

cslonewolf

Post Tue May 17, 2011 9:46 pm

OK I lied lol one more.......

SMOKE'N ROCKETS
GO RYAN
GO SMOKE,
<<

ndunn

Post Wed May 18, 2011 11:02 am

Thanks Wolf for the thread. I haven't watched all the videos yet but I will. This man has a very pure voice and I am happy to know his name. I saw this video in an interview Jeff Bridges did regarding a movie he was in several months ago.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.

Return to The Lobby