Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

update

Sat May 14, 2011 1:00 pm

For all the people that prayed for my daughter,I got news she is home they let her out friday .She is doing better and they said no reason why to keep her anymore. Again thanks for the prayers.

Re: update

Sat May 14, 2011 1:12 pm

I just read your email and thanks for the graphic. That is such good news for baby lily and your family. I hope they fixed that hole in her little heart for good and she will grow up Happy & Healthy. Give her kisses from Aunty & Uncle Peanuts.

Sat May 14, 2011 1:22 pm

You know i'll give her kisses and hugs from her aunt and uncle. Thats for sure.She is with daddy right now. Love you. Talk later glad you love the pics.

Sat May 14, 2011 3:19 pm

Great news!!!

Sat May 14, 2011 5:53 pm

That's great news duffy!! You & Daddy just love the heck out of that little girl. :D :D :D

Fri May 27, 2011 12:58 pm

Even though her check up was good, i would like to tell all of you that we lost Lily this morning.

Fri May 27, 2011 1:25 pm

OMG !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! I can't even think right now my heart is so sad. I know you took her in today with breathing problems, what happened?? Duffy, please accept my heartfelt condolences to you and your family. I am sooooo sorry for your loss. Sending a Big Hug to you and let me know. Uncle Peanuts

Fri May 27, 2011 1:32 pm

I 'm just so sick right now i can't even think. Just stopped breathing and they couldn't bring her back.
I'll pm you in awhile i have some things we have to do.

Fri May 27, 2011 1:38 pm

PRAYING for you all.

Fri May 27, 2011 1:41 pm

Duffy, so very, very sorry for your loss and my prayers to your whole family and every one affected.

All I can think is... God must have needed a very special ANGEL for a mission in Heaven. Her work here is done. ... but she'll be forever alive in your heart.

So sorry for the loss. We're all here for you.

Fri May 27, 2011 5:27 pm

Thanks Everyone.I'm just in Shock. I don't know what to say but THANKS AGAIN EVERYONE FOR YOUR THOUGHTS AND PRAYERS.

Fri May 27, 2011 7:30 pm

Duffy - I replied to your PM a little while ago. Like Uncle Peanuts, I am stunned, sick & numb. I can't begin to imagine what you and your family are going through right now.

You have my deepest sympathy. Prayers & best wishes to you & your family in these coming difficult days.

God Bless.

Sat May 28, 2011 1:09 am

Thank GOD all is well nothing worse than losing a child.

Sat May 28, 2011 1:40 pm

I am so sorry for your loss of yet another child. I can not even imagine the incredible pain you are in. You must be so very strong I know just having my daughter in a car accident totally devastated me. I could not even leave her side, it was excruciating to go through.I will keep you and your family in my thoughts and prayers and very close to my heart. Please take time to be with your family and do not worry about anyone here. We will all be here to support you when you have had time to absorb and grieve such a devastating loss. My thoughts, prayers, and love is sent your way, sincerely Lisa

Sat May 28, 2011 1:48 pm

Thank you Lisa. I'm sorry to hear about your daughter, is she ok? I'll be praying for you and your daughter. I don't have many family except my sister and in laws(also uncle peanut-but hes not near me)that sucks.But again everyone THANK YOU FOR THE SUPPORT.
Post a reply