FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

the merge (survivor)

<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Apr 07, 2011 12:45 am

the merge (survivor)

sorry guys if i repeated this thread, i didnt see any for this, so i could have passed it by.

tonite is my favorite nite in survivor, the merge, everything and anything can change. it was great to see matt win out on redemption island, but it was also sad to see him go right back to the island. at least he still has a chance. I am surprised ralph didnt use the idol on matt.
to this date i dont know what to think of phil, but he does make me laff, but those pink undies gotta go.
I miss you Frehley........
<<

tlmerk

Post Thu Apr 07, 2011 9:33 pm

Re: the merge (survivor)

Yes, was impressed Ralph used it but wish he had used it on Matt. Talk about Matt getting a sign if that were the case! He could have stayed and not even crossed lines. I officially no longer like Rob. I have liked him every time he is on this show but I think he's more of a master manipulator now and his likability factor has gone waaaay down. He is starting to remind me of Russell with his ego. I like everyone on Ralph's tribe except the lawyer is kind of arrogant but he's usually right too. I like Grant and would think it supreme if he were the one to take out Rob. Would love to see Rob and Matt go against each other on Redemption Island. Although with Rob gone, it might get kind of dull around there! LOL
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Apr 07, 2011 11:24 pm

i was surprised how rob got paranoid when the three people were talking about the bible, let them have their moments to talk about their god, rob has beenfunny in the past, but i agree with your observation for this year
<<

peanut1439

Post Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:11 am

Even if Rob gets to the end, he wouldn't win. Amber won already & he's been on the show too many times. He was good on the Amazing Race though. I was hoping him & Amber could have won, they were an awesome team. He was so sweet to her while all the other husbands and b/f's were awful to their partners.
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

tlmerk

Post Sat Apr 09, 2011 1:18 am

Totally agree. I love how he is with Amber and I loved them on the Amazing Race. He's always seemed to be smart and cocky and at the same time likeable and funny. Cocky = Good. Manipulative, egocentric Liar = Russell, I mean Rob this season. :-) I wonder how much is editing or set up. But I don't understand all the moves he's making either. Some don't seem smart. Like what did he have to gain by looking in the cookies for the hint? He already has the idol. It doesn't hurt him if someone else found the hint. But he took the chance of someone seeing him take it when he didn't need it. Seemed careless and reckless and stupid to me.
<<

longtimetonyfan

Post Sat Apr 09, 2011 9:51 am

I felt so bad for poor Matt. I hope if he survives Redemption Island that he comes back with a wiser attitude. He could have easily changed that vote but chose to stay with those that had stabbed him in the back previously. Wise up son! It's about playing the game, not about being a nice guy.
I don't think Rob will win, but he's managed to stay there longer than I expected. I'm curious to see when, and if, the other's will ever realize that he is a threat as long as he is running the game.
I believe there is a lot of editing and staging as far as what we see and what we don't. Hummmm!!!!
remember to enjoy life.....none of us are going to get out alive anyway
<<

peanut1439

Post Sat Apr 09, 2011 10:07 am

If I was those folks, I'd want Rob to be there at the end.. Nobody would vote for him, just like Russell.
Those who intentionally live off another’s labor will always want more free stuff!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:35 pm

i would think that too, but it seems like he cant do no wrong with the ladies, so they would vote for him, the thing with russell u knew how he was, he didnt hide, where rob tries to play that game and come off as the good guy, when he threw that clue in the volcano i thought to myself "he is one arrogant jerk."
<<

tlmerk

Post Sat Apr 09, 2011 12:54 pm

Totally agree with everything MJ said. I think if Rob went to the end, he may win it. Heck, I'd vote for him as he is a consummate player. I too thought he was a jerk when he threw the clue in the volcano. His charm is starting to wear thin, in fact I can't even see it anymore.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Sat Apr 09, 2011 2:33 pm

well lets hope its just the game that brings it out in him.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Apr 14, 2011 8:06 am

last nite show went by fast, which meant it was good, looks like rob has a tight grip on the followers, and that is what they are, afraid to make a move, i wonder what they think will happen once the other tribe is gone, and i came to the conclusion, phil lost some screws some where along the line, its a shame he doesnt see they laffing at him instead of along with him...
<<

tlmerk

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 9:41 pm

I think Phil definitely sustained some head trauma while on one of his covert secret agent jobs! :-)

It makes me cringe to see all those people blindly follow Rob. If they were smart they would have gotten rid of him awhile ago like the other team got rid of Russell. Not seeing much redeeming qualities left in Rob and as he has been my favorite Survivor player ever--- that hurts! LOL

Speaking of Survivor Players--- Colby is on my other favorite show Top Shots on the History Channel and HULU.com. He's the emcee on that reality show which is starting to look more like Survivor this season than last season when it was strictly "who is the overall best shot".

re. Survivor this season... Please just wake me up when someone on Rob's clique has switched sides, Rob is voted out, or at the finale whichever comes first. Because right now it is too painful to watch nice people fall and such stupid people kow tow and follow. UGH.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Apr 15, 2011 11:39 pm

i watch top shots too, thats a fun show to watch,
i dont see anyone flippin on rob, but the way they presenting the show, it seems that big guy with the dreads might flip, it would make for a more interesting show if he did
<<

tlmerk

Post Sat Apr 16, 2011 12:16 am

I don't think Grant or whatever his name is will flip although he does seem to be the only one who seems to realize Rob is getting ridiculous... Buddies? Really? Making everybody stick with someone so you're never alone wtih the other side? That's just being a paranoid weanie... Or very smart... not sure which.

I Love Top Shots. Liked it better last year but it's such a cool show. I don't like the politcking going on this season though. George is kind of the instigtator. But there are a few I really like on that show this season. I feel sorry for Jamie, so I'd like to see him stick around awhile. would like to see Joe win it. That one girl they voted off early was really good too. Would have liked to see her stay on longer. My favorite won it last year. Ian rocked.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Apr 21, 2011 12:22 am

wow that phil is a complete nut job, or a genius, i think it is the first, o loved how julie hid his swimming trunks and he has to walk around in his pink undies.
Next

Return to The Lobby