Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

fines levied so far

Tue May 10, 2011 11:54 am

JennaFryer #NASCAR says nothing coming for JPM and Newman. ``We believe they received our message loud and clear that enough is enough


jeff_gluck Kyle Busch to receive identical penalty as Kevin Harvick. Four-race probation, $25k. Extends to all three series until June 15.


bobpockrass The probation for both is really 5 weeks thru June 15 - four cup points races (Dover, Charlotte, Kansas, Pocono) & All-Star race. #nascar

JennaFryer OK, NASCAR says the probation spans anything #NASCAR sanctioned, all three series, and All-Star race. So that's actually five weeks.

Re: fines levied so far

Tue May 10, 2011 12:08 pm

@AndyLally: Ok, lesson learned for everyone, if youre going to brawl at a NASCAR race make sure to stop & do it on track & not in pit lane

Re: fines levied so far

Tue May 10, 2011 7:43 pm

Put 'em in a boxing ring and give 'em each a pair of gloves. Handle it "Old School" style, loser has to pay both fines. Probation is a crock.

Re: fines levied so far

Tue May 10, 2011 9:24 pm

I Agree MW,,,,,,Probation is a crock! Its like detention in grade school....
I have been their before.....Remember :roll:

Re: fines levied so far

Tue May 10, 2011 9:46 pm

jsw14 wrote:I Agree MW,,,,,,Probation is a crock! Its like detention in grade school....
I have been their before.....Remember :roll:


AWWWWW C'mon "J" what makes ya think that I ever had detention? ;) :lol: ;) :lol:
shoot, had a chair with a bronze name plate on it if truth be told :D

Re: fines levied so far

Wed May 11, 2011 6:02 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:
jsw14 wrote:I Agree MW,,,,,,Probation is a crock! Its like detention in grade school....
I have been their before.....Remember :roll:


AWWWWW C'mon "J" what makes ya think that I ever had detention? ;) :lol: ;) :lol:
shoot, had a chair with a bronze name plate on it if truth be told :D

:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: I think I seen that same chair in the Smithsonian!!!! :lol: :lol: :lol: ;)

Re: fines levied so far

Wed May 11, 2011 6:52 pm

No bronze plates in my school... names carved with a pocket knife. ;)

Re: fines levied so far

Wed May 11, 2011 8:26 pm

I would suggest since Both Kyle and Harvick acted like 7th graders why not put a probation stripe on their car so everyone knows why that big ole stripe is on the back of the car. I think the punch that was suppose to be was chicken %&@$. In other words "showing off". For two men who make multi millions a year the act was stupid.

Re: fines levied so far

Wed May 11, 2011 8:37 pm

ndunn wrote:I would suggest since Both Kyle and Harvick acted like 7th graders why not put a probation stripe on their car so everyone knows why that big ole stripe is on the back of the car. I think the punch that was suppose to be was chicken %&@$. In other words "showing off". For two men who make multi millions a year the act was stupid.

As in football, who, in their right mind, would throw a punch at someone wearing a helmet? If the punch lands, the knuckles are gonna hurt. It had to be more for show.

Re: fines levied so far

Thu May 12, 2011 11:37 am

HiddenHollow wrote:
ndunn wrote:I would suggest since Both Kyle and Harvick acted like 7th graders why not put a probation stripe on their car so everyone knows why that big ole stripe is on the back of the car. I think the punch that was suppose to be was chicken %&@$. In other words "showing off". For two men who make multi millions a year the act was stupid.

As in football, who, in their right mind, would throw a punch at someone wearing a helmet? If the punch lands, the knuckles are gonna hurt. It had to be more for show.

I have to believe your right. Harvick does go for the drama and he makes sure he doesn't get hurt. There are so many things done on pit lane and the track that are just for the fans to call them foolish. I'd just as soon have them make a fancy pass without either car getting smashed up. Let us see how good you are at driving boys. The past heros are known for their consistant driving records and not the sand lot crap.
Post a reply