Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Happy Mothers Day

Sun May 08, 2011 11:39 am

HAPPY MOTHERS DAY TO ALL THE MOMS OUT THERE.HOPE YOU ALL HAVE A GREAT DAY.Hope everyone enjoyed there day.
Last edited by duffygoofy on Sun May 08, 2011 6:54 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Re: Happy

Sun May 08, 2011 11:43 am

Yes - Happy Mothers Day :!: :!: :!:

Re: Happy Mothers Day

Sun May 08, 2011 8:58 pm

Thanks I did have a nice Mothers Day. Our son, our daughter and our two grandsons were here. I never like to go out to eat on holidays so we had a pizza binge. It was great and we had no dishes to wash. We buy pizza at a small shop and the manager loved the amount we ordered. Our son loves this pizza but he doesn't live close so he got 2 to take home.

Sun May 08, 2011 9:39 pm

I had a nice day today my daughter is getting better each day and can't wait to bring her home.

Sun May 08, 2011 10:56 pm

Took my Mom to Union Station to see "Diana: A Celebration". Spent 2 hours in the exhibit and then got her the book that covered everything we saw. My Mom had a blast, as did I.

(My Dad enjoyed it too...cause he didn't go. lmao)

Mon May 09, 2011 2:06 am

duffygoofy wrote:I had a nice day today my daughter is getting better each day and can't wait to bring her home.

SO very happy to read this!

Mon May 09, 2011 1:19 pm

ndunn - :shock: Whoa... I'll just bet the pizza guy loved to see your family coming. Good for you. Glad you enjoyed your day with your family!!

duffygoofy - So glad to here your little girl continues to improve. This is probably the best Mothers Day present you could have asked for. God bless and continued prayers for your daughter.

Mon May 09, 2011 2:13 pm

Thanks everyone.Yes that is the best Mothers Day gift i can ever have. She might be home by the Holiday. I hope so. Again THANKS.
Post a reply