Post Mon May 02, 2011 12:35 am

Re: Osama Bin Laden Reportedly Killed By US in Pakistan

great news
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Mon May 02, 2011 12:46 am

midwesternsmoke wrote:
Smoke14TS wrote:The photo is out. It is fairly gruesome, but is also prideful to see.

got a link?

Will get it after I finish eating. It looks similar to this bowl of meatballs and marinara I'm eating. :shock:
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

"My fans have more balls." - Tony Stewart on Jeff Gordon's fans.
<<

azk8ster

Post Mon May 02, 2011 1:30 am

are ya done eatin' yet? Patience is NOT one of k8ster's greatest virtues...
"Faith is believing in things when common sense tells you not to"
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Mon May 02, 2011 2:34 am

Supposedly it's being said to be fake now. Either way, here it is. Warning: VERY graphic.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid= ... =1&theater
"This one's for every one of those fans in the stands that pull for me every week and take all the bull**** from everybody else." - Tony Stewart, July 29, 2007

<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon May 02, 2011 2:42 am

the site i visited had a large picture, same one u posted, and you can tell this picture was done using photoshop, but i still believe he is dead...........
<<

jsw14

Post Mon May 02, 2011 8:46 am

j stands up & Salutes our Troops... :mrgreen: Way to go guys.. :D
BS & Brilliance only come with Age & Experience!!
Image "Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012
Image #SmokeWillRise
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon May 02, 2011 8:51 am

i like how people are starting to doubt that UBL is dead, it just kills the racist people out there to give this administration any credit for doing anything positive.
<<

smokieonefour

Post Mon May 02, 2011 1:46 pm

As far as the administrations goes.... Bush started it, proliferated it but didn't catch him....

Obama admin got him, but stood on the back of Bush's admin to do it....

Who's the better? Who cares. Dead is dead.

ps - I hope he finds all his virgins to be fat, ugly, infected with STD's, bitchy, on their permanent period and have a gift for nagging. "You asked for it... you got it, Bin Laden...."

May God have mercy on his soul .... and PARTY ON to the folks who are in heaven because of him.
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Mon May 02, 2011 1:54 pm

I hope Robin Williams was right back in 2002: instead of 72 virgins, it's 72 Virgils. "Boy you got a purty mouth!"

I saw it tweeted last night, I think it fits, that "Bush got the W, Obama gets the Save." That's baseball jargon, basically meaning Bush started a winning effort, Obama finished it. Politics aside, they both deserve credit. Most of the credit, of course, goes to our soldiers, not just the ones who got him in Pakistan but every soldier who has left home since 9/11/01.

<<

Smoke14TS

Post Mon May 02, 2011 1:55 pm

michaeljohn wrote:i like how people are starting to doubt that UBL is dead, it just kills the racist people out there to give this administration any credit for doing anything positive.

Skepticism of a black man doesn't always equal racism. Don't play the race card, you're smarter than that.

<<

midwesternsmoke

Post Mon May 02, 2011 8:03 pm

far as what I'm seeing....Bush didn't do SQUAT. This was NEW INTEL that surfaced in August 2010. Bush was LOOOOOOOONGGGG GONE. Only thing he did was congratulate Obama. Remember,he had 8 years and BLEW a perfect chance to get Bin Laden. He was too busy looking for those elusive Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq.......JMO.
Unless you've experienced the Unconditional Love and Loyalty of a good dog, you have yet to live.
"GOD BLESS OUR TROOPS,ESPECIALLY THE SNIPERS"[/[color=#FF4000]
color]
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Mon May 02, 2011 8:37 pm

midwesternsmoke wrote:far as what I'm seeing....Bush didn't do SQUAT. This was NEW INTEL that surfaced in August 2010. Bush was LOOOOOOOONGGGG GONE. Only thing he did was congratulate Obama. Remember,he had 8 years and BLEW a perfect chance to get Bin Laden. He was too busy looking for those elusive Weapons of Mass Destruction in Iraq.......JMO.

My opinion is that your opinion is idiotic and you haven't been paying attention. They said the information that led to all of this started in 2007. Plus this #### with Al Quaeda started in the 1990s with the bombing of the embassies in Africa. Who was President in the '90s? The Liberal Wet Dream, William Jefferson Clinton himself. Liberals forget that bubble-nosed idiot had plenty of opportunity to do something about Bin Laden himself and didn't.

<<

wolfgang

Post Mon May 02, 2011 9:12 pm

Personally,i don't buy any of it and i'm sorry if i'm raining on someones parade but i don't believe he's dead,but i do believe they want us and the rest of the world to believe so.Doesn't matter what administration it will or has been done under far as capturing him.The fact is,this has been going on for near ten years and having come close several times before,seems like too much of a convenience to me.The body was dumped into the sea after his death,claimed he was shot in the eye and no ACTUAL prove has been provided aside here say? Just my thoughts about it,not saying it's facts as i can't prove my thoughts anymore than what they've given the public.
<<

Smoke14TS

Post Mon May 02, 2011 9:22 pm

wolfgang wrote:Personally,i don't buy any of it and i'm sorry if i'm raining on someones parade but i don't believe he's dead,but i do believe they want us and the rest of the world to believe so.Doesn't matter what administration it will or has been done under far as capturing him.The fact is,this has been going on for near ten years and having come close several times before,seems like too much of a convenience to me.The body was dumped into the sea after his death,claimed he was shot in the eye and no ACTUAL prove has been provided aside here say? Just my thoughts about it,not saying it's facts as i can't prove my thoughts anymore than what they've given the public.

An Al Quaeda leader vowed retribution for killing him.

<<

wolfgang

Post Mon May 02, 2011 9:43 pm

Smoke14TS wrote:
wolfgang wrote:Personally,i don't buy any of it and i'm sorry if i'm raining on someones parade but i don't believe he's dead,but i do believe they want us and the rest of the world to believe so.Doesn't matter what administration it will or has been done under far as capturing him.The fact is,this has been going on for near ten years and having come close several times before,seems like too much of a convenience to me.The body was dumped into the sea after his death,claimed he was shot in the eye and no ACTUAL prove has been provided aside here say? Just my thoughts about it,not saying it's facts as i can't prove my thoughts anymore than what they've given the public.

An Al Quaeda leader vowed retribution for killing him.

That would be a normal reaction if true no doubt,there is just not enough out there for me to believe any of it as much as i would like to smoke14TS.Would like to,believe me i would.
PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby