FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Big Brother Season 16

<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Jul 21, 2014 9:13 pm

Re: Big Brother Season 16

pretty much stopped watching, frankie is the dbag i knew he was, along with derrick and the way they leave donny out of the challenges til the last minute, i tried to watch last nite, but its horrible, no one is making any moves, they are just knocking off the women, devin well he talked his way out of the house once he left, so was my interest.
I will miss you Frehley........
<<

smokieonefour

Post Tue Jul 22, 2014 2:52 pm

I'm still watching. Once I start, kinda hard to stop ... even if the show isn't the greatest. LOL

I love Frankie and all his "Frankie-isms" and the faces he makes. I think he kind of brightens up, an otherwise, dull group of people.

I'm wondering tho, if I'm watching it more for psychology notes, than entertainment! I mean, come on... is this really our next generation? Amber has no balls to tell Caleb - not interested - Caleb can not grasp the obvious. Physically crying and saying "It's fine." and the other one says "Oh, OK - you're fine." ? ? ? Is that how they handle problems? REALLY? LOL Every time I see one of them stick their head in the ground ( to ignore a serious issue ) I want to grab them by the shirt and shake them, yelling "Face it, you little chicken! Face it! Face it head on! My generation did!" Ha ha ha ha
( now I sound like a crabby old lady ... )
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

Sh*t happens... but don't worry, it usually happens to me.
<<

tlmerk

Post Mon Aug 04, 2014 7:56 pm

I know a few of us are watching this still so what is everyone thinking? I liked Amber and yet, she was backdoored??? Like she was a threat? Really? Caleb is just too much... no words can even say what how he acts, except maybe UGH. I'm still thinking Dillon might win this. The cop who actually acts like a decent guy most of the time. Nicole and Hayden seem naive and sweet and a cute couple. I hope they go far too. Christine is playing the game and getting caught doing it, but it is a game and she seems like she's just doing what she has to do. Zach is crazy and he and Caleb are my least favs to win.

Frankie seems insincere the more I see him. Sometimes I just think he's a teddy bear, sweetie pie, etc., etc. Other times I think he is manipulating the house with his touchy, grabby, huggy sticky sweetness. What I would say about this year, I don't remember where there was so much game playing? So many alliances and inner alliances and secret alliances and fake alliances... MMmmmm! :D
Where there's Smoke, there's fire!
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Aug 05, 2014 8:57 am

i watched a couple more shows, only because there is nothing on..... My first thoughts of Frankie were right, its getting kinda gross how he is always feeling up the other men in the house, learn some self control, i didnt appreciate how Derrick threw Donny under the bus to america during the live eviction, kind of childish. it is also funny how Donny wears a Harvard Medical shirt and people are thinking he is more than what he appears, I wear a University of Penn medical school shirt, because they have a awesome hospital and maybe Donny wears his for the same reason, so id like to see Donny win....
<<

tlmerk

Post Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:08 pm

I'd love to see Donny win too MJ, I just don't think he will. He's not exactly under the radar and his name keeps coming up. I also didn't like how Derrick made a point of showing that he let Frankie win the HOH to be able to see pix of his grandfather who just died. It would have been classy of him to do that and keep it to himself but he had to make a public "announcement" for Frankie and the country to see. Seemed kind of political now. Can someone as nice as Donny win BB? I don't know.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:21 pm

ya the passing of the grandfathers is a touchy thing i feel, the producers gave both frankie and derrick ammo to help their game, of course someone passing away is a horrible thing, but i remember in season 9 hg lost a family member and they left the game and honestly both frankie and derrick should have left, i feel it was selfish for them to stay... and with last years debacle of bullying and racism CBS is probably eating this angle up and in typical BB fashion, they are focusing on them two to get a winner...
<<

tlmerk

Post Tue Aug 05, 2014 12:33 pm

Kind of ironic that both of these players are also America's Favorites. I thought it was pretty funny when the first America's favorite was the first to go home. Now 2 of the 3 have lost their grandfather. Strange.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:04 pm

maybe CBS put a hit out on them? j/k it is kinda weird, they need to revamp the show, i dont think adding more players or having 2 hoh's made any improvement to the game
<<

smokieonefour

Post Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:33 pm

michaeljohn wrote:ya the passing of the grandfathers is a touchy thing i feel, the producers gave both frankie and derrick ammo to help their game, of course someone passing away is a horrible thing, but i remember in season 9 hg lost a family member and they left the game and honestly both frankie and derrick should have left, i feel it was selfish for them to stay... and with last years debacle of bullying and racism CBS is probably eating this angle up and in typical BB fashion, they are focusing on them two to get a winner...

Both families AND passing g/fathers expressed their dying wish that Derrick and Frankie stay in the game. It wasn't told so much on the show, but in gossip sites - more info is given. Family members did want them home ( Derrick is like the rock of his family ) but they all ultimately honored both g/fathers wish ... and left them, let them stay in the game.

Not sure why the show does not express this ... and show that it is a family choice that members remain ... it's making the guys look kind of cold hearted.
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

<<

smokieonefour

Post Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:37 pm

Dani posted these pics on FB - SPOILER ALERT - Not Seen on TV YET

Since Caleb and Victoria lost the BfortheB - they had to take their punishments.... and here's a few pics ....

Adam & Eve suits and connected by vine -

Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

<<

smokieonefour

Post Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:39 pm

Only Caleb had to shave his head - why just him and why him... I don't know

Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

<<

smokieonefour

Post Tue Aug 05, 2014 2:42 pm

michaeljohn wrote:maybe CBS put a hit out on them? j/k it is kinda weird, they need to revamp the show, i dont think adding more players or having 2 hoh's made any improvement to the game

It's getting pretty predictable, all these season's later. All the strategies have been played out. The 'back door' used to be a shocker ... now it's the way.
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

<<

tlmerk

Post Tue Aug 05, 2014 4:20 pm

Smokie, one of the pair, either Caleb or Victoria had to shave their head. It was part of the battle of the block comp. Caleb and Victoria won it so they had to do a few things, like the staying shackled together with a vine for 24 hours something like that and one of them had to shave their head and they had to be on slop for 2 weeks.
<<

smokieonefour

Post Thu Aug 07, 2014 1:15 pm

Yes, I saw that TL and watched last night ... but can not figure out how a block that says "Shave Head" has to be Caleb. He was adamant about not shaving his head ... Victoria said he volunteered, to which he quickly added, he did not ... so I'm wondering why it was Caleb and Not Victoria... or why not Caleb AND Victoria ? ? The show does not make the choice of who & why - clear.

Caleb didn't look bad at all w/a shaved head. Some can carry the look and others can't ... but he can.

Kinda glad to see Christine getting exposed and Nicole realizing what's going on.
Smoke 'em if ya got 'em!

<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Aug 07, 2014 10:05 pm

sucks how scummy people like Frankie, Christine and derrick go farther in the game, probably cuz lying comes naturally to them, even Christine's husband stopped defending her, he is ashamed of how she is acting and touching cody.....

suck it caleb, donny put you in your place, haha
PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby