Whatever goes... remember, this is a family forum
Post a reply

Florida Here We Come!!!!!

Tue Apr 26, 2011 6:59 pm

Yuppers, We bought a house in FL last friday! 3 bed 2 bath with 2 car garage! With Hot Tub!!!! (see pics).. HH, are U ready to put up with a Redneck from TN? :mrgreen: ;) We close on this house (TN) May 23 & close on the one in FL May 24.... We are 90% packed & ready too go. WooooHooooo!!!!!

GO SHR

Re: Florida Here We Come!!!!!

Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:08 pm

Congrats on the new home :!:

There is always room for one more redneck. ;)

Is your wife going to let you have 1 side of the garage for your woodworking? :lol:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 7:32 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:Congrats on the new home :!:

There is always room for one more redneck. ;)

Is your wife going to let you have 1 side of the garage for your woodworking? :lol:

She has the house & I have the hole garage to work in!!!! Well I have make room to park the golf cart!! :mrgreen:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:02 pm

Wow J that was pretty quick. What in the world are you going to do down there in the flat land? You're welcome to come visit the mountains back up my way anytime! LOL
Congratulation....may you have a safe and easy move! :)

Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:21 pm

Sounds like you and your wife make a great team, j. Negotiation & compromise. :D

I agree that was a quick decision. Whatever works. ;)

Welcome to Flori-duh. (Did the house come with hurricane shutters?) he-he

Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:25 pm

longtimetonyfan wrote:Wow J that was pretty quick. What in the world are you going to do down there in the flat land? You're welcome to come visit the mountains back up my way anytime! LOL
Congratulation....may you have a safe and easy move! :)

Thx LT, Yeah it's quick, but we have done our homework on the house's down their. About 2 years in the making! Flat land, yeah buddy. All we need now is a golf cart to drive around the Villages in. If ya need to go shopin just take the golf cart to the store/wal-mart/pool/mail box/get gas! U can take ur car if ya want to though. The Villages is just a Cool place to live! Fun, Fun, Fun!!

Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:35 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:Sounds like you and your wife make a great team, j. Negotiation & compromise. :D

I agree that was a quick decision. Whatever works. ;)

Welcome to Flori-duh. (Did the house come with hurricane shutters?) he-he

Nope no hurricane shutters. :mrgreen: Nut'en wrong with mixin alittle 24 & 14 in the marrage! ;) Hey, that makes 6 Championships total....! :lol: :mrgreen:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:44 pm

Hope that tree in the front yard is well rooted and has strong branches... unlike the one in your backyard in TN. ;) :lol:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:49 pm

That tree is a mighty OAK. It's got to be 150 to 200 years old!!! might have to cut one branch off in the back :mrgreen:

Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:51 pm

I would suggest any branches hanging over the house. Seriously.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 8:55 pm

I hear ya H....

Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:40 pm

Aaaallllriiiighttt! Another vacation destination in the sunshine state. Congrats J, and I'll look you up the next time I visit my sister. Try to look up pgtparts in englewood. Bill is from this site.

Tue Apr 26, 2011 9:43 pm

Major congrats J.....sooooo happy for ya!!!

tc

Wed Apr 27, 2011 5:15 am

Congrats on the move J. I figured that seeings you were MIA lately, you were working on the final details. Hope everything goes while with the move.

Thu Apr 28, 2011 1:43 am

congratulations on your new home It is beautiful
Post a reply