FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Connection Problems?

<<

thorman52

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:47 am

Re: Connection Problems?

Still no one around. Kinda spooky around here. It's like I'm the only one online. "Anybody out there?" Has anyone else tried to contact animink1? If not please do try. Someone will get through I would thjnk. Have patience when trying as it took me about 40 minutes to do so. It said my PM was sent successfully, but who knows. There I go talking to myself again :lol: :lol:
Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.”
~~~George Bernard Shaw
<<

Jellikit

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 9:06 am

Man this site is laggy.

Thor, you can't PM animink buddy. He/she won't respond to that.
Send emails anytime you wish to reach them at inquiry@animink.com.

Well, I got my coin points, now I'll try to at least guess a pole pick in the GG game and call it a day here I think.

Hope everyone has a great weekend.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:36 am

The site was horrible slow this morning and now all of a sudden it's OK again. :?
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

thorman52

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:52 am

Thanks Jellikit, I didn't know. Have to write that down for future reference. No wonder I don't ever get a response and others do. Was starting to get a complex.

The site seems to be working fine for now. It did work okay for a short period earlier but went back to its slowpoke ways a little later. Just let us hope things are fixed now and don't go back.

Once I did get in when things were working okay, that's the first thing I did was play Tony's coin game and did good. It was like getting my fix for the day. :P
Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.”
~~~George Bernard Shaw
<<

beaverpond

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:53 am

Today was the first time all week I had run into any problems and boy were they huge problems...I have to wonder if they were switching servers or something for this site. I have never seen things so slow at one point and then nothing at all later on then being kicked off after that. Not feeling the love :evil:
Image Image

The Nascar Sprint Cup Champion For 2014 Is...
<<

Annalee

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:53 am

;) :lol: :lol: I sent an email to Animink this morning........ maybe it helped!!!

"Fight for Four".......................me

I #Support Smoke
<<

ndunn

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:08 pm

thorman52 wrote:Still no one around. Kinda spooky around here. It's like I'm the only one online. "Anybody out there?" Has anyone else tried to contact animink1? If not please do try. Someone will get through I would thjnk. Have patience when trying as it took me about 40 minutes to do so. It said my PM was sent successfully, but who knows. There I go talking to myself again :lol: :lol:

One never really knows if they are alone thorman52 as some of the people have their username hidden. Once in awhile it says someone is hidden but not always.

Right now there is one posted "hidden".
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 12:21 pm

I just got a reply from Animink. A hacker had gotten in & tied up their host server. It should be straightened out now. They blocked whoever it was.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

#StandWithSmoke #14in14
<<

Searchers

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:52 pm

HiddenHollow wrote:I just got a reply from Animink. A hacker had gotten in & tied up their host server. It should be straightened out now. They blocked whoever it was.

Hmmmm.

Nah, it can't be.
<<

Jellikit

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:14 pm

Searchers wrote:
HiddenHollow wrote:I just got a reply from Animink. A hacker had gotten in & tied up their host server. It should be straightened out now. They blocked whoever it was.

Hmmmm.

Nah, it can't be.

:lol: :lol:
I almost posted something about it this morning.
"I wonder if a certain banned member is trying to get revenge?" :twisted: :roll:
<<

BlackFlag

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:17 pm

I couldn't get on last night around 10:00 PM.
I got hosed out of my coin pick for the day. I know I would have gotten 100 points, too!
My least favorite band in the history of music is called: Dale Earnhardt Jr. Jr.
<<

Searchers

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:25 pm

Jellikit wrote:
Searchers wrote:

Hmmmm.

Nah, it can't be.

"I wonder if a certain banned member is trying to get revenge?" :twisted: :roll:

I honestly don't think he has the talent to pull it off, Jellikit. He was shooting blanks in the threat department. But the timing was sure right. :shock:
<<

hboyle

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:49 pm

Jellikit wrote:
Searchers wrote:

Hmmmm.

Nah, it can't be.

I doubt a certain member has the brains to hack and take revenge?? :lol:
<<

ndunn

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:56 pm

I had a strange thing happen about a half hour ago. I was on one of the threads and all of a sudden my computer closed down. I didn't touch anything but about 90 seconds later it came back on right to where I was when the computer shut down. :roll: Sort of wondering where all the bugs are. ;)
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

jdpirate

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:37 pm

I got in once yesterday, so was able to get my log-in points, tried to play the coin game, but everything froze up on me :( Tried off and on all day up through late last night and still nothing.
Glad to be back!

Hmmm....someone was banned? Could it be??? Our resident threat expert?
I'm Living my life the way I want to..... Tony Stewart
Never Quit..... Marcus Luttrell Lone Survivor
PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby