FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Connection Problems?

<<

Searchers

Post Thu Jun 05, 2014 11:42 am

Connection Problems?

Thursday around 11:00 AM am having problems connecting and using the site.

Anybody else?

I don't seem to be having a problem with any other location. Just wonder if it is my problem or a site problem.

Thanks
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Jun 05, 2014 2:13 pm

Re: Connection Problems?

its normal for this site, usually monthly thing, could be updating the site.
I miss you Frehley........
<<

Searchers

Post Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:53 pm

michaeljohn wrote:its normal for this site, usually monthly thing, could be updating the site.

Thanks MJ. It is working fine now but all day long it was a problem. Glad to know it is routine and not a problem on my end.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Thu Jun 05, 2014 4:59 pm

it was funny back in the day when this first started to happen, some people were going nuts, like they were having withdrawals, haha im sure i acted like that,
<<

ndunn

Post Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:57 pm

I couldn't log in all afternoon. But we've had this enough times like that I just figured it was the site. I was able to reach other things. I was on Amazon and made a purchase and it all went fine. My computer kept say that Google had something to do with it. I have no idea why. :roll:
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

thorman52

Post Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:54 pm

ndunn wrote:I couldn't log in all afternoon. But we've had this enough times like that I just figured it was the site. I was able to reach other things. I was on Amazon and made a purchase and it all went fine. My computer kept say that Google had something to do with it. I have no idea why. :roll:

I couldn't log in all afternoon either. Even now everything I click on takes about 3-4 minutes to load. This is the first time for me to have this happen. It's just frustrating.

When I go to Yahoo I get a notice that Chrome is not good to use and to use another browser. Is that what's going on here? I guess I'll live with it and through it. :roll: When I clicked on my SHR icon on the desktop this is what I go to. What's .php? Anybody know? :evil:

.php

Clicked on Preview and it took about 2 minutes to show up. and the url I posted didn't show except for the .php Strange happenings.
You ain't nothin' but a hound dog, cryin' all the time. You ain't nothin' but a hound dog, cryin' all the time. You ain't caught a rabbit, you ain't no friend of mine. ~~ Jerry Leiber and Mike Stoller
<<

14Smokem

Post Thu Jun 05, 2014 8:31 pm

Thanks for the heads up MJ, Seachers, Thor, Ndunn.....

I finally gave up this morning.... went on about doing productive stuff

Imagine that...!!
1994 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Midget Champion ** 1995 USAC Sprint Car Champion ** 1995 USAC Silver Crown Champion
1997 Indy Car Champion ** 2006 IROC Champion ** 2002 NASCAR Champion ** 2005 NASCAR Champion ** 2011 NASCAR Champion
<<

thorman52

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 1:00 am

Well the only thing I can think of to do is write amink or whatever his name is. I came back and nothing has improved. We'll see what they say and if they know of the problem.
You ain't nothin' but a hound dog, cryin' all the time. You ain't nothin' but a hound dog, cryin' all the time. You ain't caught a rabbit, you ain't no friend of mine. ~~ Jerry Leiber and Mike Stoller
<<

thorman52

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:15 am

Well, it only took an hour but I got back here to report that I successfully wrote animink1 and explained the problem the best I could. I hope they can do something soon. They won't get my PM until the morning so I don't expect anything soon. We'll see.
<<

thorman52

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 2:24 am

Well, it only took an hour but I got back here to report that I successfully wrote animink1 and explained the problem the best I could. I hope they can do something soon. They won't get my PM until the morning so I don't expect anything soon. We'll see.
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:25 am

well just woke up, took the normal time to sign on, hopefully they are done with whatever they are doing.
<<

thorman52

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 3:48 am

Signed in faster than ever. I'm glad to be back to normal so I can play the coin game. :roll:
<<

awsum14

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:48 am

Well I don't know what happened but it's take'n me 7 minutes to load each page.
If at first you don't succeed, don't give up
Try Harder
<<

michaeljohn

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:11 am

i guess anytime when there is more then one member on the site it slows down, cant handle the volume :D
<<

thorman52

Post Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:50 am

I come back and it's slow as beans again. At least the last time on I got to play the coin game and did well. Now to get this site running normal again. Good news is I wrote animink1 about the problem. Bad news is I have 5 PMs in my outbox. all to animink1, all unread dating back to March. So I hope someone with influence writes him soon. :roll:
Next

Return to The Lobby