FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Points for weekly picks

<<

beaverpond

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 12:28 pm

Re: Points for weekly picks

All those who got some or all of their points please take one step back...now all of those who got zero please take one step forward.

Yup, that is what I thought...if you are a newbie you got some or all of your points and if you have been around for awhile, you got nothin' :?
<<

duffygoofy

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 2:13 pm

They posted my points but there wrong I should of got 36. Instead I got 16.
So I guess there making progress.
ImageImage
<<

sbertramrn

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 4:51 pm

Well I'm not a newbie of course, so I got nothing.
Shari
<<

Rochelle

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 5:20 pm

Well that's a bunch of crap. Either everyone should get their correct points or no one gets any.

What ticks me off is that I emailed them Tuesday, I think that's plenty of time to fix it. It sat there with Jimmie's name spelled wrong for days. How stupid do you have to be to spell his name wrong? Look at the drop down if you don't have a clue... It's not often I get even 1 pick out of order, much less two... Yes I know it's mostly for fun but come on, at least they could be fair about it. Beyond ridiculous...
"The individual has always had to struggle to keep from being overwhelmed by the tribe" - Friedrich Nietzsche
<<

thorman52

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 6:01 pm

So I'm walking down the street just yesterday and this guy comes up to me and kicks me in the shin. "Owww. What was that for I asked?". That's for getting your points in the SHR Winner's Picks game you scoundrel. I said, "no, I didn't get any points at all. I was due 16 points but got 0...zilch...none." He said he didn't either and asked what we should do about it. I don't know I answered. He then got on his cell phone and within minutes a long black limo pulled up with a bunch of distinguished looking characters getting out. I recognized them right away. There was F. Lee Bailey, Robert Shapiro, Alan Dershowitz, Robert Kardashian, Gerald Uelmen, Carl E. Douglas and Johnnie Cochran. "At your service my main man...who killed who?" Mr. Cochran said. I rightfully told him that it should be "who killed whom?" and then said that this wasn't a murder case but missing points on the SHR Weekly Picks game. At that point they started to get back into the limo when Mr. Kardashian said that he had some daughters that could figure this one out but they were all busy elsewhere. My kicking buddy and I asked what we could do about our dilemma if anything at all. Yes, said Kardashian, go out and buy yourselves a bottle of Ripple each and mix it all with some apple juice and cranberry juice and wait an hour or so. He also warned us that the local 7-11 didn't have a public bathroom. They all sped away, never to be seen again. :lol:

The moral of this story is...don't believe everything you hear coming from inside a limo. :cry:

Yaaaawn...time for another nap. :mrgreen:
Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.”
~~~George Bernard Shaw
<<

babykidsmoms

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 7:18 pm

I had jimmy and kevin and no point for the cola-cola 400 :x
Janet
<<

thorman52

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:42 pm

No points for 2/3 of a race. Sorry.
Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.”
~~~George Bernard Shaw
<<

onerockindoc

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:45 pm

Thor, you need to stop...you're cracking me up too much!!

Do you think I'll get points today for the Fed-Ex 300??
You never know how strong you are until being strong is the only choice you have.
Bob Marley
<<

fanta_c

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 8:55 pm

debora wrote:Check for your points under the VIP section(my points),they showed up there Fri.May 31,however no points are shown on the weekly picks game.My points awarded are a little short,they didn't award my points correctly in the right category

Well, I checked my points under the VIP section, and I saw "1pt - playing 10pt - 1 right in incorrect order 5pt - Driver in top 3".

Now, I picked the 1st and 2nd in the correct order. I figured no points were awarded for Jimmie, probably since his name was spelled wrong, so the computer didn't process it correctly. But it's weird that it said "1 right in incorrect order", when I guessed Kevin for 2nd, which was in the correct order.

Dangit, it just HAD to be the week I guessed two correct!!!
<<

thorman52

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:21 pm

onerockindoc wrote:Thor, you need to stop...you're cracking me up too much!!

Do you think I'll get points today for the Fed-Ex 300??

Yeah, you'll get points for the FedEx 300 only if you've only had 2 posts in the last 5 years. Stay informed by all means.
~~~George Bernard Shaw
<<

Rachael J

Post Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:24 am

Last Race Results

FedEx 400 benefiting Autism Speaks Official Results:
Date: Sun. Jun 1. 2014

1st: Jimmie Johnson
2nd: Kevin Harvick
3rd: Matt Kenseth

Now they've got the results wrong for Dover! :roll: It's Johnson, Keselowski, Kenseth!
<<

thorman52

Post Mon Jun 02, 2014 12:37 am

thorman52 (me) wrote:
Not only that, they have my picks for the Pocono 400 of which I have not made yet. But I don't care about this one. It's a race where you have to turn right and that I'll never understand.

I've since realized that it's Sonoma that I don't like, not Pocono. Just don't get into road races as much as the ovals and all its variances. I goofed up. :oops:

Don't know if this counts as complaining or what, but it's a way to communicate within these threads. Don't know how old it is either but I might find out.
:mrgreen:

Yeah Rachael J, I noticed that too. They definitely have some issues in the front office.

Here's another good one! I just posted this and edited it, which is correctly stated on the bottom of the post. BUT, on top, in the right corner where it show when I posted, it states that it was in the wee hours of the morning. Rachael J's post is the same way. Also, I cannot access my task bar at the bottom. My post is not on top with two posts made before me on top. Is this just me or does that what you see...next poster?
Last edited by thorman52 on Mon Jun 02, 2014 8:18 pm, edited 3 times in total.
~~~George Bernard Shaw
<<

michaeljohn

Post Mon Jun 02, 2014 2:42 am

no where in the site rules says you have to post everyday and complain....... just sour grapes, its getting old.
I miss you Frehley........
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Mon Jun 02, 2014 10:53 am

michaeljohn wrote:no where in the site rules says you have to post everyday and complain....... just sour grapes, its getting old.

...nowhere that says you can't either... ;) :)

btw, they're sayin' it's been corrected.
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

ndunn

Post Mon Jun 02, 2014 11:33 am

MJ put me on your foe list (if you haven't already) so I can post what I want to. I had 2 picks correct but out of order and according to the vip points list they only gave me credit for one. Now why do I care? It's because it takes time, I used to enjoy what I went through trying to pick half way decent but it just isn't worth it any more.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby