FAQ  •  Register  •  Login

Points for weekly picks

<<

ndunn

Post Sat May 31, 2014 8:49 pm

Re: Points for weekly picks

I don't want to be a downer but the last two times this happened the points were never awarded for me. It was a bummer because they were rare times I had great picks. They did fix others points as they posted here that animink fixed the points and then let them know they did. This is where it doesn't seem fair that some get action right away but some never get a reply. I never bother any more even tho they say e-mail us we'll do what we can. Maybe for some people they do.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
<<

Annalee

Post Sat May 31, 2014 8:56 pm

But there was a 100 :( :(

"Fight for Four".......................me
I # Support Smoke
<<

im4tony

Post Sat May 31, 2014 11:39 pm

In the weekly points I went down. Shouldn't we all stay the same if points were not awarded??? I was 66 before the Charlotte race and I am now 140-- doesn't make any sense at all. I can see where the overall points would change depending on who is playing the coin game but not the weekly points for playing the 3 top winners.
"This is my house" Tony at the Glen
<<

beaverpond

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 1:53 am

That is because, from what I understand, some members got some of their points while others have not. They have said they got points for picking Harvick or Kenseth, but have not received points for Johnson. I have read this in a few different threads. Some of these members are ticked that they did not get all their points and I have had to remind them that there are plenty of people who still have not received a single point as is yet so to keep their shirt on. We have seen times where it has taken over a week to get this straightened out. One other thing I have had to point out is that it seems funny that it always seems to happen during Charlotte.
<<

smoke14rulez

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 3:30 am

You'll be lucky to see any points from last week at this point...and the gum stretches farther... ;) :roll:
Image Image
...is that a breadstick or are you just happy to see me?
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:43 am

smoke14rulez wrote:You'll be lucky to see any points from last week at this point...and the gum stretches farther... ;) :roll:

I'm beginning to lean towards your way of thinking - the Coke 600 points are never going to show up. :cry: I bet whatever went wrong with the update process, it can't be fixed. You can't un-scramble an egg.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

*****Countdown to the 2015 Daytona 500*****
<<

debora

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 9:51 am

Check for your points under the VIP section(my points),they showed up there Fri.May 31,however no points are shown on the weekly picks game.My points awarded are a little short,they didn't award my points correctly in the right category
No Expectations No Disappointments.....
<<

thorman52

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:00 am

I looked at my points under the VIP section and there is none from the 600. Don't know if I'll ever see them. So, if they show up that's cool, if not...it's only 16 points for me.

Isn't this thread about the points from the Winner's Pick game for SHR and for those posting about the Tony coins game there is another thread for it? You can post what you received there and compare it with the other poster's coin picks. Just saying. Or not. :twisted:
Some men see things as they are and ask why. Others dream things that never were and ask why not.”
~~~George Bernard Shaw
<<

HiddenHollow

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:03 am

debora wrote:Check for your points under the VIP section(my points),they showed up there Fri.May 31,however no points are shown on the weekly picks game.My points awarded are a little short,they didn't award my points correctly in the right category

Nope, zero, zip zilch. I'm sure what happened is they started to do the update process and something went wrong and it either died mid-stream or they stopped it. That's why some members, like you, got points, but the wrong points and the rest of us got no points at all.
"I'll wreck my mom to win a championship. I'll wreck your mom to win a championship." - Tony Stewart, November 17, 2011

"Fight For Four" - Annalee, March 27, 2012

*****Countdown to the 2015 Daytona 500*****
<<

beaverpond

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:32 am

If you want my opinion, because it only recognizes a driver by name and not by car number...if they enter the name incorrectly by spelling it wrong, that could through the whole thing off. However, if they program it with the car number and name then they used a similar program for the winner drivers to that of how we pick our drivers that might fix a lot of the problems because the only way to make that kind of mistake is a typo.

However, how many of you find it odd that last year when this happened it was right after Charlotte and the year before that it was the week before Charlotte and here we are again right after Charlotte. Three years in a row now. Two years in a row I call a coincidence, three years in a row and I call that a glitch. I realize that they all have been just slightly different, but still all have one race in common.
<<

Jellikit

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:44 am

I wonder if it has something to do with the game being "off" for the week of the all-star race?

It just figures...the one week I get first and 2nd correct that this happens. :roll: :roll: :roll:
My VIP points show 6 for the race. 5 for SHR in top 3 and 1 for playing.
I'll try to be patient, but if it's like others have said, where they didn't ever receive their points last year, that's just very disappointing. :(
<<

beaverpond

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:49 am

Jelli,

You are lucky, I did not even get that and I looked there...all week long it shows the coin game and my daily login points, that is it and nothing else.

I kind of wondered the same thing, but each glitch has been a little different but always right around this race...just before it or right after it.
<<

Jellikit

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 10:55 am

I hear ya', and on one hand agree.
But, on the other, I'm missing 50 points. Not everyone is missing that much. ;)
<<

tlooney14

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:03 am

I have 2 right picks for last week and no points
TLooney14
...settling for second, you might as well kiss your aunt with a hairy mustache. - Tony Stewart
<<

ndunn

Post Sun Jun 01, 2014 11:13 am

HiddenHollow wrote:
smoke14rulez wrote:You'll be lucky to see any points from last week at this point...and the gum stretches farther... ;) :roll:

I'm beginning to lean towards your way of thinking - the Coke 600 points are never going to show up. :cry: I bet whatever went wrong with the update process, it can't be fixed. You can't un-scramble an egg.

Then they should fix more eggs. This only certain people getting points at a situation is beginning to be a sore point. I realize it's only a game but the game is suppose to be for everyone not a choice few.
The Military Thanks You For Standing Behind Them. If You Can't Do that You Can Always Stand In Front Of Them.....Think About It.....

Thank you to those who took a step forward to save the rest who stand still.
PreviousNext

Return to The Lobby